Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bought a bunch of stuff online while parents gone, now regretting this decision

Okay, I have a few claim conflicts that need to be sorted out:
    Lil Monsters training pants-Claimed by both Schwanensee, squishypants
    Hello Kitty fitted-Claimed by Schwanensee, technologic
    Princess Pink training pant-Claimed by technologic, squishypants

I'll take my claim back, sending a package over here would have been a hassle anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Schwanensee View Post
    I'll take my claim back, sending a package over here would have been a hassle anyway
    Okay.

The stickers, baby powder and wipes are the only things left unclaimed. I may decide to keep these for myself.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I've decided to keep the baby powder, wipes and stickers to myself as these will be easy enough to store without anyone finding out. The rest of the stuff has been claimed and will be shipped out over the nest few days. Thank you all!

Still have to send the packages to RacerAce and Technologic. I still have details to sort out with them.

I have to admit I was skeptical about getting anything. Been jaded for too long. However thebox with the items I requested came in today.

Thanks for them.

You're welcome. My parents have come back and I still have two more packages to send.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyknows View Post
    I was considering giving them away to anyone here who wants them. I'll pull up what I have.

- - - Updated - - -

The blue one and the white one on the top left I have used and need to wash. The other open articles have been tried on but not used.
    I will take them for you You said you are not charging, right? I live in the UK so the postage might cost you but I am willing to pay if it is too much. Is that possible? I would love them

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialPastelPoppet View Post
    I will take them for you You said you are not charging, right? I live in the UK so the postage might cost you but I am willing to pay if it is too much. Is that possible? I would love them

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyknows View Post
    The stickers, baby powder and wipes are the only things left unclaimed. I may decide to keep these for myself.

UPDATE: I've decided to keep the baby powder, wipes and stickers to myself as these will be easy enough to store without anyone finding out. The rest of the stuff has been claimed and will be shipped out over the nest few days. Thank you all!
    Afraid it's all gone now. :3