Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Bought a bunch of stuff online while parents gone, now regretting this decision

  1. #71

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Afraid it's all gone now. :3
    Aww :'( No worries Glad they went to good homes

  2. #72

    Default

    Holy crap dude! You must have had the biggest hard on at the time of purchasing lol! That's a lot of gear! I've done shit like that too! Ha ha! You a true ABDL! I salute you sir!

  3. #73

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Travis9800 View Post
    Holy crap dude! You must have had the biggest hard on at the time of purchasing lol! That's a lot of gear! I've done shit like that too! Ha ha! You a true ABDL! I salute you sir!
    How do you know they are a boy and how do you know it's sexual? Some of us (me included) are not ABDL's for sexual reasons. Implying that someone had a "hard on" could upset them

  4. #74

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialPastelPoppet View Post
    How do you know they are a boy and how do you know it's sexual? Some of us (me included) are not ABDL's for sexual reasons. Implying that someone had a "hard on" could upset them
    shrug Maybe a little bit TMI, but we're already a pretty "fringe" group here, you have to expect a little more leeway. (the "marshmallow thread" took far too long to self-lock imo.. "for the love of god people, stop hitting reply!!")

  5. #75

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    shrug Maybe a little bit TMI, but we're already a pretty "fringe" group here, you have to expect a little more leeway. (the "marshmallow thread" took far too long to self-lock imo.. "for the love of god people, stop hitting reply!!")
    Yeah but it depends on whether the OP is a kinky ABDL or a non-kink ABDL. As a non-kink ABDL I would be offended by someone implying kinky things to me

  6. #76

    Default

    Sorry, all the stuff has been long claimed and it's all been shipped out. As for it being a kink, it kind of is but only one I partake in in solitude. I kind of have a pee fetish and diapers are how I fulfill it.

  7. #77

    Default

    Received my shipment!! Thanks so much!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #78

Similar Threads

  1. Bought new AB stuff
    By Onesieman in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-Jun-2017, 12:58
  2. Store bought vs premium online
    By fleyreva in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-Mar-2016, 13:24
  3. Bought my first sampler!! Got the good stuff :)
    By Turrock in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-Jul-2013, 19:45
  4. Bought my first diapers online!!!
    By FievelandTonyAB93 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29-Jul-2012, 17:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.