Weird coincidences around you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So worldwide PS4 sales dominate the market compared to way fewer Xbox One sales, in The United States it seems nearly equal, but yet where I work seem to have a lot of Xbox Owners, some PC Gamers, and almost no PS4 owners; to me this is a highly odd coincidence.

Another one I've noticed is there seems to be 4 or 5 Pit Bulls with White Fur, which AFAIK is supposed to be pretty rare and in a way is undesirable from a health standpoint (at the very least they are sensitive to the Sun and being out too long on a sunny day can be very bad; and idk if this is another common thing with Pit Bulls with white fur, but my dog has some sort of skin reaction to typical dog food, so we have to feed her higher quality higher cost dog food (something on the same level as Blue Buffalo))

White pit bulls aren't that rare. :3 Unless you're talking about a true albino. They do usually have issues with hearing. My brother had a solid white one that was deaf a long while back.

And are the people where you work saying they have an XBox One or do they still have a 360? Because that might account for why the sales figures aren't matching up to what you expect. XD If someone asked me "Do you have an XBox?" The answer is "Yes." But if they meant an XBox One, the answer is no, mine is a 360.

CuddleWoozle said:
White pit bulls aren't that rare. :3 Unless you're talking about a true albino. They do usually have issues with hearing. My brother had a solid white one that was deaf a long while back.

And are the people where you work saying they have an XBox One or do they still have a 360? Because that might account for why the sales figures aren't matching up to what you expect. XD If someone asked me "Do you have an XBox?" The answer is "Yes." But if they meant an XBox One, the answer is no, mine is a 360.

Xbox One (I'm one of only 2 people I know of on my shift that has a PS4 and actively play, though some people live with people that have a ps4, but they arent gamers themselves), though there are no doubt still many people with a 360.

Ah, I was just wondering. Kinda weird, though. XD

I'm one of those people who chose a game system based on whether I want to play the games that are for it or not. So I end up with all kinds of consoles because I want to play games that only come on them. It's why I didn't buy one of the original XBox systems...the only games for sale for it in my area were either shoot 'em ups, car racing or sports. Which are my least favorite kinds of games. XD I ended up picking the GameCube because it had Super Mario Sunshine and The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker for it.

CuddleWoozle said:
Ah, I was just wondering. Kinda weird, though. XD

I'm one of those people who chose a game system based on whether I want to play the games that are for it or not. So I end up with all kinds of consoles because I want to play games that only come on them. It's why I didn't buy one of the original XBox systems...the only games for sale for it in my area were either shoot 'em ups, car racing or sports. Which are my least favorite kinds of games. XD I ended up picking the GameCube because it had Super Mario Sunshine and The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker for it.

The original Xbox was a pretty boring system with basically no stand out games (AFAIK), the Xbox 360 is a much better system with way more good games on it.

The Gamecube is a pretty solid system, lots of good games on it as long as you like Nintendo games (love them or hate them, Nintendo is pretty consistent and makes games that stay close to what you would expect, which in a way is good and bad), and the PS2 is still the best selling system of all time (also loads of good games), sometimes i feel weird because i look at gaming the same way.

If a system has no good exclusives (lots of games end up on both, so the exclusives are a deciding factor for me) I really wanna play then theres no reason for me to buy that system, and for me Xbox has been in a slump ever since the One hit stores (lots of games that started as Xbox Exclusives have moved to PlayStation).

To me it's like why limit yourself to 7 good games if you can have those and another 3 better games too?

But clearly I'm alone in this regard on these forums as my point always falls on deaf ears because other people seem way less interested in game library and seem to be more interested in the controller or system interface.

if you have a really good gaming pc do you even need an Xbox? I think the Xbox app for win 10 does them all.

Borya said:
if you have a really good gaming pc do you even need an Xbox? I think the Xbox app for win 10 does them all.

Probably not, in the end PC would be able to run the best, last the longest (between better parts and upgradeability), and have the biggest selection on games, I've had both an Xbox and PlayStation last gaming generation (360 and PS3), and would on the current Gen if Xbox would keep up the pace of exclusives they had before the One came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back