What would you like to see in the next game generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Above all else 2 things I would like would be better games based off of Anime (there are a few, namely the last few Dragon Ball Z games, but most games based on an Anime seem average at best), and more immersive, cheaper VR systems.

I know at this point VR gaming sets are either not that good or very expensive (and even the expensive ones probably arent as good as they could be), but I have hopes in the future that they could make better VR sets for a cheaper price; it would be especially amazing if they came out with something like the Sword Art Online Anime as a VR game (as long as it's not literally life or death)

These things aside I feel like there are some amazing games coming out (and some that have already been out, even 2 or 3 years ago) with amazing lifelike graphics (even on a PS4 Pro on a reasonably good TV, which is "upscaled" 4K and not true 4K), so I dont think theres much improvement to be made on regular games (aside from any that got released with lots of glitches or ones released with iffy gameplay).

I actually would like to see the more RTS games like Command & Conquer Generals or Red Alert 2 again - there is hardly anything on the marked now it seems, most publishers go for mobile these days which IMO is a huge waste.

Kind regards,
Sabu

It's a long-shot, but I'm hoping there will be more games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong in the future. Computer games are just so boring these days

tiny said:
It's a long-shot, but I'm hoping there will be more games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong in the future. Computer games are just so boring these days

As far as I know they never stopped making Donkey Kong (though maybe you mean the old style) and I've seen Pac Man in multiple game collections for Nintendo portable systems before (game boy advanced, Nintendo DS, ETC)

The laptop I getting has Tobii Eye-tracker. It close to VR without paying an arm and a leg. [video=youtube;8pBCoEROTUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pBCoEROTUc[/video]

I would like to see the return of couch co-op games. I have many fond memories of sitting down next to some friends and playing different games from Halo to Mario. Now it seems like everything requires two copies of the game and two systems to play and it is only online.

angelicprince said:
I would like to see the return of couch co-op games. I have many fond memories of sitting down next to some friends and playing different games from Halo to Mario. Now it seems like everything requires two copies of the game and two systems to play and it is only online.

Some games seem to offer playing against somebody right next to you, but you are right, that kind of game seems long extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back