Thread: Too much fun at work

Default Too much fun at work

Well, I'm at a point where im looking for another job and since I just had my yearly vacation a few weeks ago I've sort of been testing a coworker's patience by doing something I know he hates (which BTW is basically just whistling to songs on the radio that work puts on)

I know I'm being a jerk and I have been warned about what I'm doing before (almost fired a couple times, or so they acted anyways), but it's kinda hard to care about a dead end basically minimum wage job, working for slave drivers that wanna pay minimum but expect you to work like they are paying very very good.

I mean it's not like finding a similarly paying job will be hard and nearly any job could end up better than what I have now, and theres a bunch of businesses I could potentially get a job from in town or from a temp agency if I have to.
    Last edited by BabyTyrant; 03-Jul-2018 at 20:58.

Yeah, you're a jerk. But if your job sucks and you're looking for a way out... well, might as well have fun at it hahaha.

Good luck finding a new job!

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    Yeah, you're a jerk. But if your job sucks and you're looking for a way out... well, might as well have fun at it hahaha.

Yeah, but I have a feeling they may just want to relocate me (again) to another area so that they can keep me because I'm one of the few people they know that is super reliable and actually does a good job basically anywhere in the factory, plus I'm willing to do overtime basically 99/100 times.

Yeah, I can tell you're a good person who wants to do naughty things but in the end is super nice hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post

BTW I have edited to first post to add in the reason I may get fired is essentially down to whistling too much and that my coworker getting so mad so easy is what makes it funny for me (lol).

I have a feeling they may just want to relocate me (again) to another area so that they can keep me because I'm one of the few people they know that is super reliable and actually does a good job basically anywhere in the factory, plus I'm willing to do overtime basically 99/100 times.

If you are over 22 and have a clean driving record you may be able to get A CDL and drive. First two years suck but after that opportunities open greatly and pay can be in upwards of $1300 per week after taxes if if you nail the right company. Just a thought, not for everyone but if you live in a city area local jobs are everywhere, double that if you are by a ocean shipping port or railroad HUB.

Also good if you plan to relocate, live in the rig for a few months to a year to build up a down payment or deposit and buy a house or rent somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    If you are over 22 and have a clean driving record you may be able to get A CDL and drive. First two years suck but after that opportunities open greatly and pay can be in upwards of $1300 per week after taxes if if you nail the right company. Just a thought, not for everyone but if you live in a city area local jobs are everywhere, double that if you are by a ocean shipping port or railroad HUB.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I dont drive, so I will either find something in town, or maybe get a job in the next town over where my mom works (it's a factory, which I dont mind and it pays a lot more than the factory I currently work at, but it may be hard to get a job directly with them)

Well you know what they say. Don't quit your job until you have the other job in the bag. I've tried to do that but there was one time I didn't have any choice as I got dramatically down-sized.