PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My friend is a abdl and is soon gonna be exploring actually trying diapers and I have told him to be prepared to be caught and was curious if some one can link me to the and parent guide or simular thing to understanding abdl. That way if he is caught and lets be real its likely. He has paper work he can give his parents.

While it's good to be prepared, if I thought discovery was very likely, I'd advise waiting.

Wait until you’re 18, have a job, and your own car. If you ask your parents or a friend who doesn’t know you are AB, to go get AB related stuff, it will end badly.

Do not go behind their back to buy anything AB related. That lacks honesty.

Last edited:
I would also like to point out he has been wanting to come out to his parents for a while. In fact, he has come out about his little side but never came out about the diapers. The little side went over really well and he is allowed to roam the with his little stuff. However, he was unsure how to tackle the diaper situation and well this was something I felt would be good for him to have in his back pocket. After he read the first article he immediatly went to his mother. I will give you a update on what happens. That first link is actually a amazing article to read and I am really glad you linked it. Also something to note is he hasn't actually wen't and bought diapers he wanted to do this before he did that way he wasn't worried about his hard earned money possibly being wasted if he had to get rid of his diapers. PS hes 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back