Thread: Hello There

Default Hello There

Hi, I'm Brad.

I discovered that I was into diapers around 5 years ago. I actually took one from a friends place one day out of curiousity, and tried it on when I got home. I decided that, "Hey this isn't bad". The thought that followed was "This is a bit odd".
    The first time I actually bought my own diapers was when I was 13 when I got gutsy enough to purchase some. I have been buying them on and off for the past couple years. I haven't really become totally comfortable with this quirk, but I accept it since there isn't much I can do.

I am a Teen Baby as well as a Diaper Lover. Though, more DL than TB since I do not know where to purchase items such as pacifiers and bottles.
    I have been looking around for a community after I discovered I'm not the only one, stumbled on some odd sites, completely quaint ones, then finally discovered this one.

I just want a place where I can get it all on the table, and not get criticized for it. I admittedly viewed these forums on and off for about a week, then decided you guys seem like decent folks. So I registered and here I am.

I hope that I don't seem odd to any of you.

Thanks alot,
    Brad

Welcome to our community. You seem to have gotten the first taste of us already. I am sure that we will grow on you as you see more of the forum and start participating.

Odd? Hah. You will see Odd when you get reading our ravings. Look around and enjoy.

We're very accepting of people (of all ages) with the DL interest, TB's and furry too. That has to count for something, right? And lots of us have gotten gutsy and bought, it's almost a rite of passage. Look in the supermarkets for the baby stuff (like bottles and pacifiers).

Yep! We are all pritty welcoming. I hope you like it hear, I know I do!

Do you have any hobbies or anything else you would like to share?

The circle must be broken.
    They might not be odd, but I sure am, or maybe I'm Ood, never really bother to find out. As for decency, I have no sense, but I could spare you a nickel. As for tables, I like to table things, and therefore will table the discussion of tables.

It's outside of the societally-accepted "norm," but we each have our own perception. With that singular perception comes a singular "reality." Just because there is a typical lifestyle that many people's perceptions lead them into doesn't mean it's more "right," just more typical.

I kan reed. Yay mee! lol

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    The circle must be broken.
    They might not be odd, but I sure am, or maybe I'm Ood, never really bother to find out. As for decency, I have no sense, but I could spare you a nickel. As for tables, I like to table things, and therefore will table the discussion of tables.
    Dokta Hoo reference. Yay.

In other news, Iscariot says that he thinks it's pretty odd too, and hard to deal with as a teen, unless your homeschooled (which I was).

Welcome

-Iscariot

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
    ADISC-related?
    some video game, or computer issue?
    Obama?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Wow, thanks everyone. Sorry for the late reply, my computer hit a dip in the road.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestDixon View Post
    Yep! We are all pritty welcoming. I hope you like it hear, I know I do!

Do you have any hobbies or anything else you would like to share?
    Lets see... Well, I'm into playing guitar, running, hockey and listening to music among other things.

And Raccoon, that was a very kind offer, but I'll be fine exploring the forums myself. Thanks though!

And for the rest of you, again, thanks for being so welcoming.

Ah, hockey... you should have been here a year or two or three back... Since the Oilers have been completely gutted - and turned into a collection of misfits with too few Smittys or Lupuls (and Pronger could not be helped) - I lost interest...