Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Would you go on a weekend camping trip where you could wear diapers the entire time. Maybe even get your diaper changed by the camp mommy.

Yes. But one caveat: you can't sleep past sunrise, because the bugs WILL wake you up, rudely... and peeps and poops draw bears, coyotes (Americas North and South) etc. I lived in tents a few times. Mostly because of abject poverty, and it's wonderful to have a Baby Playtime in a tent. I've only had a couple of non-solo diaper play though.

And please. If you're going to wear diapers, pack them out to a proper disposal. Leaving them in the woods (even if you bury them) isn't nice.

if camping involves my camper with ac yes i have already done that minus the diaper changing services

willnotwill said:
And please. If you're going to wear diapers, pack them out to a proper disposal. Leaving them in the woods (even if you bury them) isn't nice.

I agree with this but it also makes it an unappealing hassle. I'm not that big on camping to start with but I think I would prefer to travel light if and when I go again. If it's the backpacking to a camp kind of camping, that's physically demanding enough that I don't really need the extra handicap of diapers anyway.

I have done this many a time in my younger day when sleeping on the ground didn’t bother my back. Minus the camp mommy for changing my diapers.
I always found it thrilling to be in just a diaper for a weekend and using only the diaper to go potty in. Packing out the used diapers was no thrill but it needed to be done, only thing I left behind was sign of a camp fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back