Thread: Church Heritage Month!

Default Church Heritage Month!

Back when I was on DeviantArt, I set aside July as a month to share the history of Christian history with people. You could say it's the marriage of Adam Sandler's Chanukah song and my distain for the lack of an outcry from most people at large when the Islamic State was doing its worst against us in Iraq. In addition to the unwarranted usage of us as an easy target to be the butt of many crappy jokes, many of which are fostered by stereotypes and demonstrably false myths, I wanted to set aside a part of the year to make more people aware of the influence my comrades have done for the world. Some people you probably haven't heard of, some you may have, and still some who will leave you surprised.

To my comrades reading this, this is to let you know that you must never be ashamed of who you are and what you believe. The goal is to do the opposite of bashing you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	041.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	31175

How did the people on DeviantArt respond to what you were trying to do and say?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    How did the people on DeviantArt respond to what you were trying to do and say?
    Fairly warmly from what I was able to garner.

Forgive my being away, I was busy. We still have quite a few notables in my files.