Having to wear diapers 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBabyDj

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I want to see if anyone on here has to go through the same thing I have to. I've been in diapers 24/7 for 10 years due to wetting and messsing myself unexspectedly. I change my own diapers but I would like to meet someone that would do this for me. Thankyou BadBabydj!!!

I have been wearing 24/7 for the past 3.5 years to manage my bladder issue and recently unexpected bowel movments Diapers are now a permanent part of my life and the days I feel bad about being back in diapers are less and less as time goes on.

I have been wearing, wetting and messing my diapers for the past 30 years, have to change my own diaper as my wife will not. But it is with her blessing I started wearing 24/7 and learned to wet my diapers with no control of when it happens, and after being caught in a messy diaper more than once she insisted I start messing my diapers daily, I was more than happy to accommodate her. Now days I wet and mess my diapers and she still smiles at me when she notices I’m messy.

I hear you BadBabyDj, it's not easy trying to date when you're incontinent. I've been steadily losing control of my bladder since I was 17 due to a neurological condition and I've been wearing protection 24/7 since I was 19. As my condition has worsened and my diapers have become thicker, it's harder to hide than it was. I have had the occasional bowel accident too and these are no fun. I've tried a number of coping mechanisms, and AB/DL diapers have helped me feel better about my condition. These days, I'm fairly relaxed about it, my close family and friends know, but it has left me very insecure about dating. I'm trying to pick up the courage to do it again after a number of health setbacks last year but it's still hard.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

As I have said many times if you really want changed hire a personal care aide , they are low cost do what you need done and are required by HIPPA laws not to disclose what they see or door for any given client ,at between $11-$15 per hour , they come to your house do what you need and split so figure if you wanted a morning and evening change schedule them for a 1/2 hour 2 X's a say to rub lotion or baby oil all over you change your fiaper ahd tuck you inn , because of my disability i have an aide more than full time a week to help me and change me ,clean the house, walk the dog whatefer i need, if your desperate for a change its sll perfectly legal and above board unlike hiring say a prostitute which under most circumstances can become very embarrassing should law enforcement want to crash the party , you don't have to act devolpementalty disables or physicaly challenged in any way you wanna be changed that's all nothing out of the ordinary.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've been incontinent almost all my life and almost always change by myself. But then, I only had twice number two accidents in 20 years...
And yes, I wish I had a loving partner, who would agree to change me...

ibs brought me back to wearing them all the time these days and I also use them to manage overactive bladder episodes.

My bladder-control problem stems from a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old, and I have needed to wear a night diaper ever since. (I’m 75 now.) I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 during my first three years of high school. But during my fourth year of high school and thereafter until I was in my early forties, I was generally able to go without a daytime diaper. However, in my fories my daytime issues worsened; and I’ve been in diapers 24/7 for about 30 years. Fortunately, the development of better and better disposable diapers has made wearing 24/7 much easier than it used to be.

I have been 24/7 for a couple years now and as time goes on, the less you notice it. I think of it more as a medical device such as glasses or braces though it would be difficult to give it up. I think that the longer you wear the more you don’t mind and like them. As for changing, I don’t mind changing myself. I would feel extremely awkward having someone change me.

I´ve been in diapers 24/7 since 2011 and all goes okay :)

Been back in diapers 24/7 for 31 years now.
I change my own wet and poopy diapers.

Been in diapers 24/7 since 2013. In the beginning, pull ups and pads. But changed to full tape on diapers after approx a year. Pads and pull ups didn't fit my need.
Never looked back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back