Diapered Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, nothing goes through me into my diaper faster than a good hot tea. I am not much for coffee, or soda, but the caffeine just lets loose on my bladder. Super easy to wet when I have some tea.

So no one has a long cocktail recipe with flavours and aroma reminiscent of babyhood (either milk or non milk based) that would go well in a bottle and have enough liquid volume (yes I know stating long and then specifying enough liquid volume is basically repeating myself)?

My fastest way to fill a diaper is with magnesium citrate topped with a slice of lime.
A delicate slightly off salty taste cocktail with a powerful punch to the gut !
No drunken after effects but certainly action happening in about a hours time and
then there is no holding it back. Sufficient absorbent padding and a plastic outer
containment field required to prevent messing everything within discharge range.
Don't remove that Vesuvius blast shield until the internal workings have settled.

Bottoms up (yours) !

I usually go for whiskey and coke or rum and coke... Or ciders. Works pretty well for me the times I drink whilst padded... Which is pretty much all of them XD

Argent said:
So no one has a long cocktail recipe with flavours and aroma reminiscent of babyhood (either milk or non milk based) that would go well in a bottle and have enough liquid volume (yes I know stating long and then specifying enough liquid volume is basically repeating myself)?

Well if all you're looking for is drinks good for baby bottles, then I've got a bunch. Vary the amount of alcohol to drink depending on your preferences, though I personally split them 50/50.

-Apple cider and vodka (it has to be good vodka you won't taste though- like titos or beach vodka)
-Cranberry and the same vodka is also good.
-teauila and orange juice (optional with a splash of granadine syrup for a cool color and added sweet taste)
-Kahula and Irish cream (or even just milk if you're really in baby mode).
-Honey whiskey (straight of you're up to it, or with lemon juice and simple syrup if you're not).
-Seven & Seven (seagrams seven and seven up, best for when I'm feeling more like a "big kid")
- Rum and coke (usually better for when I'm more in an adulting mood)

And those are just the ones I frequently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back