Diapered Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whats your favorite thing to drink when diapered? Any good cocktail recipes to share? What really gets you to flooding your diaper?

Just a couple beer's is all it takes for me and the dam to break and my diapers hold everything in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't think of anything in particular. If you're also using a bottle, drinks with pulp aren't going to go through well. Otherwise, whatever strikes your fancy. Sometimes, water is all I want, while other times it could be cocktails (I rarely work from a recipe).

I don't drink cocktails all that often, but the occasional beer goes down quite well while padded up.
I don't like to get properly drunk, but a reasonable amount does get the waterworks moving, plus the alcohol could be considered to give an infant-like feeling. I don't make a habit of it though.

I usually prefer more fruity stuff... or just plain vodka mixed with a flavored seltzer water (la croix, or whatever is on hand)

Definitely an Imperial Stout man followed by fortified wine but I too have wondered what cocktails would pair well with diapers and AB in general.

Because I associate the scent of baby powder with diapers and a big part of drinks for me is the aroma I am leaning toward musk lollies / marshmallow / fairy floss being a base but also think the drinks should be milk based to work in a bottle (this kinda smacks the aroma part around though) not too much ice if any and the drink should be long

While I am not AB I am AB curious and this is one of the elements that takes up all my CPU cycles when I think about it so I hope a consensus can be reached b4 this thread is closed!

Obviously I think in a general sense you should enjoy what you would like to drink!

I like a good lager.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

when visiting back east, my cousin and i sit around at his house diapered and drink many beers, and talk about things that happened when we were growing up together.

Milk. Just milk. For me there is nothing bether!

Coffee is my go-to. Caffeine fills my bladder much faster than alcohol. Plus, you can drink unlimited cups of coffee, but you can only have so many beers without getting sick.

As I wear nappies 24/7 I drink everything while in a nappy.

I don't usually drink, especially to the point where I have a particular drink for when I'm diapered. But I do drink unsweet tea enough that it has been a problem quite a few times.

littleBabyJojo said:
Milk. Just milk. For me there is nothing bether!

ugh, i can't do milk. it grosses me out.

When using a bottle, I like warm almond milk. It seems the closest to breast milk.

I will try that.
paddedagain said:
When using a bottle, I like warm almond milk. It seems the closest to breast milk.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

For me, it's apple juice. If I want to spend time in a wet diaper I drink a few cups of that stuff and I'm guaranteed to be soaking wet with an hour. No idea why, but it's a more powerful diuretic for me than coffee is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back