Wearing in Public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I have discovered how much I enjoy wearing in public. I have depends briefs and they don’t hold much. But, it’s fun and helps me stayed relaxed. I take medication for anxiety/panic attacks and they’ve been happening again. Wearing in public and at night has helped a lot.

Does anybody else enjoy wearing in public?

I do!! When I was in college I used to go to classes in diapers! Quite practical. Also, when I'm with friends I wear, or out with family. I don't wear noticeable diapers, so none the wiser. But they all know I wear anyway, and just once my dad joked about it because I was wet and it was a little bulgy. But it's been super amazing!

I mean, everyone should try it; at least once. It is genuinely therapeutic for me. It’s helped me to not relapse into self-harm; which is a wonderful thing in and off itself. I would never wear noticeable diapers in public. I see that as socially inappropriate.

kik91 said:
I do!! When I was in college I used to go to classes in diapers! Quite practical. Also, when I'm with friends I wear, or out with family. I don't wear noticeable diapers, so none the wiser. But they all know I wear anyway, and just once my dad joked about it because I was wet and it was a little bulgy. But it's been super amazing!

I use the preschool cloth-backed diapers from ABU in public. They stay quiet and hold enough to get me through the day. I don't mess, though; the smell would give you away, plus it's a pain to clean up.

Yes, I wear a lot in public either because it makes me feel relaxed and even help sleep better.

When I have too I will and of course it’s the loveliest to be snuggly padded.

I always wear either a good length jacket or a long tshirt though for privacy.

Wearing in public can be easily done if your pants or shorts are a little baggy. I buy mine a couple of inches over in the waist so I can wear diapers in public.

Hell to the yeah!
I've been wearing a lot the last one-and-a-half years-ish.
Meaning that I've also been wearing in public plenty of times. After I got over my fear of being spotted, I upped my game- And started going out with thicker diapers (ID slip) instead of the thinner Tena pants.

I actually not only wear them because I like them- But also because I have an overactive bladder of some sort. (Self-proclaimed but I still have pretty clear symptoms of an overactive bladder.)

Anyways. They give me the comfort I need, and the reassurance I need, not to stress out. :)

i used to wear molicare x-plus in public years ago with a long coat but people still looked at me sometimes, i remember being in a walmart check out line wetting myself and the lady i front of me knew something was up and looked disgusted. I felt good though, haven't tried the depends underwear yet.

dogboy said:
Wearing in public can be easily done if your pants or shorts are a little baggy. I buy mine a couple of inches over in the waist so I can wear diapers in public.
It really does work. I usually am out and about in a Crinklz/BetterDry and a booster. Towards the end, it's less discrete, but it sure is better than having a thin, less absorbent diaper.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Who wants to chat?

Yeah , it is quite exciting to wear in public , i wear baggy shorts when wearing to avoid getting found out.

I have no choice but to wear diapers 24/7. I wet and mess myself uncotrolabley.

I love to wear. I only wear abina pullups in public as they are quiet, thin and I can use the potty if I need to do number 2. I rusually like to wear cushies or pree schools or other kinds of ABU diapers when I am at home. I have trouble even wetting in the pullups when I'm out in public because I'm worried that I would get found out if they are wet, they tend to smell when they're wet. I have wet them in public before, and I even changed once which was a big thing for me, but I really have to concentrate on letting go of my bladder when I'm in public. I enjoy wearing and I'm basically 24/7 in diapers but as I said, the mind plays tricks on me and I can't wet when in public yet.

I wear 24/7 for a bladder issue and recently an occasional bowel issue I have learned a thicker more absorbent diaper (Betterdry or Crinklz) is less noticeable then a thin diaper that leaks. I trust my diaper to do its job day or night and no longer stress when I start to flood while in a group setting. No one has noticed my diaper just my back pack when I go to the bathroom to change and after 3.5years of dealing with incontinence I no longer care if someone finds out.

I started wearing 24/7 a few months ago for the comfort of it and love it. I was nervous at first that people would notice but I followed the advice I'd gotten here and bought some pants with a couple inches larger waistband. I usually wear cloth backed diapers - Northshore Air Premium or more recently after ABU restocked, the Preschool cloth backed. No-one has noticed. Capacity is better in the ABU's but the Northshores are a little more discreet if I'm wearing tighter clothing or need to mingle with people more. I've even been through airport security wearing w/o any issues. I do use them to wet while I'm out and change in family restrooms when needed.

I've worn in public a few times, usually with a floofy skirt on top. When I do wear, it's cloth, but I don't wet them, so I don't have to worry about smell.

One time I wore to university and was called to the front in a lecture to present an assignment to the other students, that was pretty nerve-wracking. Usually I wear a onesie on top of the diaper so there's no chance of the waistband showing, but on that day I had decided not to, since my skirt was supposed to sit higher than the diaper. I'm pretty sure no one saw anything, but it made me nervous all the same, especially since I had to stretch a little to write on the whiteboard.

I have some thinner and some thicker inserts that I can combine to my liking, so if I go out diapered I'll usually choose a thinner insert. Though a skirt does conceal a lot of bulge. It makes me a bit sad that dungarees make a diaper so obvious, even if they are loose fitting, that would complete the Little feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back