Aren't Tykables a bit odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not being a hater or anything, I just think its weird to have a plastic backed diaper with a "cloth" or cloth-like landing zone, specifically so the tapes work (sticky tapes need plastic to adhere to, Grippy tapes need a cloth like fabric to grab a hold of), it makes it kinda hard to roll the used diapers up because most of the diaper doesn't have the "cloth" covering.

I don't know what the rest of their line is doing currently, but they have added an adhesive root to the velcro tabs on the Little Builders. It sort of works to tape up a rolled up used diaper. The stick isn't fantastic, but it does work.

I assume they have or will be adding that to all their other velcro tabs. Not being able to easily roll up bambino's magnificos for disposal is a bit annoying.

Right now bambino and tykables are the only sources of good velcro-tabbed ABDL diapers.

The few times I use the Bianco Ultrastretch's, I roll the diaper up, act like I'm beginning to tie my shoe with the wings, wrap them around to the other side and velcro them to each other.

Sort of a reverse hybrid diapee (based on my memory of when baby diapers first went cloth like backed and lots of smaller manufacturers still put a shiny taping panel and sticky tapes on them... Like Preschools Cloth backed.)

I absolutely love the Tykables overnights. Favorite diaper out there

As others mentioned, there is that small adhesive area on the tapes. However, I've found it's easier just to tie the wings after rolling them up.

I love the Tykables Overnights! They are adorable, comfortable, extremely functional, well made, and less than $2 a piece when bought by the case.

I love these, the ability to re-adjust tapes and also have solid diaper construction is awesome, I'm currently wearing a waddler and just love it for both daytime and night time needs, I hope these diapers never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back