Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys!

So I was wondering if any of you have had special baby moments with someone special. And yes, Poofybutt, I know you've had yours haha! Anyway, sometimes we like to go all baby on our own, but having someone baby you is super amazing and a great bonding experience, so I would like to start this thread for people to share it and comment on others.

Mine was definitely three years ago, I was my best friend's baby for a week. It was the first time he and I did that. He was super cool, and said that since it was our 10th Friendversary and I had already given him lots of presents, he wanted to baby me. He knows how special that is for me.

So, for a week, he cuddled me to bed (we shared bed) and sang me lullabies and told me bedtime stories. He would make sure I was diapered and had my paci around in case I needed it. Watched cartoons with me in just diapers and made sure to be as tender and loving as he could be. He changed me on a few occasions, but I knew it was still weird for him so I told him that I could do it if it made him uncomfortable. The fact that he was willing to try to change me was good enough.

He was the best, and it's still the best week of my life.

So, what do you think? And do you have a special baby time with someone special? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Friend?

Let us know :D

That sounds like such an amazing experience to have with a friend!

I have yet to have an experience in person that made me feel babyish but my best friend who knows about my baby side is super supportive of me and told me she is totally willing to learn more about it and what it means to me because she said it fascinates her and she is not judgmental. I send her pictures when my onesies come in the mail and when I find other cute things that put me into little space. She's super understanding so I'm really happy she's my best friend. :smile:

I had quite a few experiences with my friends. Unfortunately, I don't have any real-life events yet, although my friends have kinda baby-talked me on the phone and in messages, and I have gotten a few "virtual changes" from some of my friends. I've given a few of these changes, too! The best one yet was from a fellow ADISCer (who I am really close with), and even though she had been my little for a while, she was nice enough to let me be her little for a day, and I loved it. I didn't just feel like a diaper wearer, I felt like a real little girl, and I have her to thank. (I'm not going to burn you on here in case you're embarrassed, but if you're reading this, thank you so much! <3)

I have my amazing girlfriend (mommy) that looks after me. She changes me, feeds me and looks after my every need. We shop for all my baby things together and she gets me a few surprises too. Best nights are when she bathes me, washing me and washing my hair, drying me and pampering me after. It makes me feel so special, warm, safe and happy. She is the best in the world....best friend, best girlfriend and best mommy!!

Mommyslilboy said:
I have my amazing girlfriend (mommy) that looks after me. She changes me, feeds me and looks after my every need. We shop for all my baby things together and she gets me a few surprises too. Best nights are when she bathes me, washing me and washing my hair, drying me and pampering me after. It makes me feel so special, warm, safe and happy. She is the best in the world....best friend, best girlfriend and best mommy!!

That's soo cool!!! Awesome for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back