Not open for further replies.

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone gotten the scoop early? Or are we left in the lurch..

I've never tried Bambino, I've seen people Express rather intense hate for them, and the price keeps pushing me way (like how the magnificos are amongst the most expensive ABDL diapers ever)

BabyTyrant said:
I've never tried Bambino, I've seen people Express rather intense hate for them,

I haven't seen that? (most people seem to consider them a decent ABDL diaper, though not very innovative and maybe slightly overpriced)

bambinod said:
I haven't seen that? (most people seem to consider them a decent ABDL diaper, though not very innovative and maybe slightly overpriced)

I cant say its widespread and idk if anybody over here hates them, but I've seen some Bambino hate for sure on DailyDiapers forum.

Truly hopeful for something completely new from them, maybe a modern cloth backed product (that works lol) and please let it be made from different stuff to the Magnificos and UltraStretch as I break out in a rash from those :(

No to answer this is the first I have heard that they may or may not have a new Summer diapee.

Argent said:
No to answer this is the first I have heard that they may or may not have a new Summer diapee.

Well I certainly appreciate how Preschool and Little Builders have broken into the market for lighter daywear, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Bambino throw their hat into the ring.

Or you know what would really make sense.... if they'd sign up to be a local outlet for SaveExpress! No R&D, good quality thinner diaper with the MyDiaper line, right off the bat.

bambinod said:
Well I certainly appreciate how Preschool and Little Builders have broken into the market for lighter daywear, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Bambino throw their hat into the ring.

Or you know what would really make sense.... if they'd sign up to be a local outlet for SaveExpress! No R&D, good quality thinner diaper with the MyDiaper line, right off the bat.

We need the same down here in Oz, Paddingplus carried them as a line for a while (before they became ABU Australia) but I don’t think they ever got a container worth.

bambinod said:

If I'm not mistaking, aren't the Classicos, Teddies, Biancos, already day time? Their capacity is quite less than other ABDL diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
If I'm not mistaking, aren't the Classicos, Teddies, Biancos, already day time? Their capacity is quite less than other ABDL diapers.

Well, the classico/bianco/teddy are all the same, but iffy capacity for overnight. Their bellissimo are the same except for better padding, enough for many for overnight. The magnifico are their cloth-winged velcro alternative. (and they have a pullup too which is pretty poor quality)

Most of us here seem to agree that bambino hasn't gone DOWN in quality, but has failed to keep up with the growing quality of newly available alternatives, and is simply falling behind as the bar keeps getting raised.

The bambino line appears to be based off the totaldry line. They still sell Totaldry Plus, which are a lower capacity, medical appearance diaper. The same shell is used on their TotalDry X-Plus, which is basically a medical-looking bambino. So they had close to zero R&D investment in classico, bianco, and teddy - just pay to have some art made once and call it good. Very little investment. Even the bellissimo was just new art and a change in padding. (which was probably just checking a different box when ordering from the manufacturer, with a little higher per-piece cost) So I wonder just how much they were even involved with any of their catalog additions. Maybe not at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back