Thread: I did it...

Default I did it...

I finally got up the guts to tell my girlfriend about my bed wetting problem. She took it extremely well. She also says that she would be a very low and stupid person not to except it. She says it is something that I can't control and I should not be ashamed of it. She then went on to explain that if that is the only problem I have/will run into... that would be most excellent. She then explained how other people (around my age) have more severe problems... and this is nothing compared to those. She says be glad you do not have cancer or she explained one illness one of her friend's boyfriends has... where he won't live past 40 because of it.

So she did a good job in making me feel as if it was okay and that it was past my abilities to stop it. It just is the way life is. I showed her the doctors reports and the mri and everything. I also explained about the medicine I took for 3 months in hopes it would help.. but it did not. (Only could take the pills for 3 months or they become dangerous???... don't really know why.)

I am so stoked now. I will be able to sleep over without the worries of her finding out. .

It was great when she except my likeness for diapers, (and it meant I got to wear sometimes at night... but even then I didn't want her waking up and finding out my diaper was wet.) So now I will be able to actually sleep good over at her place and not worry about not wetting in my sleep or if I do I will be protected.

diaperedwolfcub.

p.s. Just so everyone know... I do not wet every night. There is not a pattern and it seems random.

Congratulations. You have a very open-minded and understanding g/f. But you probably knew that already. It is a good indication of a long and pleasant relationship.

off-topic: It's another feeling entirely to wake up in your girlfriend's bed after a good night's sleep (or whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    I finally got up the guts to tell my girlfriend about my bed wetting problem. She took it extremely well.
    Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post
    Congratulations. You have a very open-minded and understanding g/f. But you probably knew that already. It is a good indication of a long and pleasant relationship.

off-topic: It's another feeling entirely to wake up in your girlfriend's bed after a good night's sleep (or whatever)
    Thank you skinnypuppy. Ya, I was not sure how she would react to that though. Very embarrassing topic to bring up. lol... Ya with that goodnights sleep. haha. When I said that I was meaning that I will actually be able to sleep without worrying. :P haha.

But I thought she really might have been very grossed out by it. I was pretty sure she would except it, but was not sure how she would react or say to it. So I got lucky in that since, she tried to make me feel like there was nothing to be ashamed of. Although I still am.

diaperedwolfcub

Glad you were able to be open with her and her reaction was the way it was. Wanting to stay somewhere and you don't because your worried about wetting gets really old. It's good that you can now relax and be able to sleep/rest when you are around her. She is very mature for her age and I applaud her for that tooo.

You have a keeper. Keep it open and honest with her and I think you two will enjoy each other for many years to come.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    changing a wet diaper is easier than wet pants

bedwetting is something only the middle school bully would make fun of you for, not your girlfriend. If your girlfriend did freak out at that... well I'd have to blame you for a poor choice in women. But she didn't so hurras are in order. She sounds like a nice person, but don't expect her to never say anything about it. If she does love you she will probably make fun of you for it hear or there, all in good fun of course.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    bedwetting is something only the middle school bully would make fun of you for, not your girlfriend. If your girlfriend did freak out at that... well I'd have to blame you for a poor choice in women. But she didn't so hurras are in order. She sounds like a nice person, but don't expect her to never say anything about it. If she does love you she will probably make fun of you for it hear or there, all in good fun of course.
    lol. You hit that one on the spot. But when it is made fun of it is easier to cope with anyways. Also I did use to stay the night over... but I stayed awake the whole night. So I was grouchy in the morning. So that is definitely a burden off of my chest. I am staying over twice a week now instead of once. She is happier that way too because I spend the night more and I am happy in the mornings!

diaperedwolfcub