Not open for further replies.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I want to know how to meet others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

This is not a dating sight. I hear fetlife is good for that. But my personal rule is never meeting in person someone I met online. I am in my 40's and still this a good rule.

babyboy said:
This is not a dating sight. I hear fetlife is good for that. But my personal rule is never meeting in person someone I met online. I am in my 40's and still this a good rule.
I have met people in public first to see how they are ,and if that goes okay many people from here dd and Zity have been to my house, i have bought, sold, traded and given away a metric ton of diapers, to many ABDL/IC people,most people are as nice in person as they are online.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

babyboy said:

Seems like a good rule for not meeting another ABDL in person ever. I met almost all my ABDL friends online at first. A few have been introduced first in the real world by those friends. Without online connections, I shudder to think how few ABDLs I might have met; quite possibly none at all.

I have met up with 3 others in RL, but I do take some time to get to know them first before meeting. One I still keep in regular contact with, but the other 2 I thought were a little to extreme/strange for my liking lol But each to their own. I think Fetlife is the place to go if thats what you are after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back