Got caught wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I need some help here. My friend is already coming back to town!!! And wants to meet up. What do I do if she brings up me wearing? I don’t want to lie:( but not sure how to talk to her about it. Please any advice !!

She already found out about the diapers, and coming back soon shows that she is wanting to she you again. If she brings up the diapers, just be honest with her. You might be happily surprised about where it leads.

Yes, be honest, and for sure be wearing when you meet up with her. What a relief it will be too not have to hide it, as she already knows!

When you wear diapers 24/7 people will find out, and in most cases its a non issue for millions of us who have to wear 24/7 we cant stress every time some one notices Diapers are part of our lives there is no shame or embarrassment in needing or wearing diapers.

LOL I have a little story too. I have told 2 of my new friends that I'm wearing diapers. I got one big surprise about 3 weeks ago. They asked me how it felt, how it was to wear a diaper. My answer was take it or leave it. Then I got the question: Can I try one of your diapers? I said yes. Maybe they will try to wear diapers, idk. It haven't expected that kind of question from my friends

InlandTaipan said:
LOL I have a little story too. I have told 2 of my new friends that I'm wearing diapers. I got one big surprise about 3 weeks ago. They asked me how it felt, how it was to wear a diaper. My answer was take it or leave it. Then I got the question: Can I try one of your diapers? I said yes. Maybe they will try to wear diapers, idk. It haven't expected that kind of question from my friends

If anyone ever asked me I think I'd tell them "They're much softer and more comfortable than underwear, and stop my skin from sticking, but can be a bit compressing under tight pants."

That's cool she was ok with it! I sometimes wear in public but I always have jeans on

thats awesome that she didnt seem to judge it much! I sometimes wonder if wearing protection is slowly becoming more acceptable, I think seeing ads on tv like for depends is helping the cause a whole lot, agree?

topgun1989 said:
thats awesome that she didnt seem to judge it much! I sometimes wonder if wearing protection is slowly becoming more acceptable, I think seeing ads on tv like for depends is helping the cause a whole lot, agree?
Most people don't care. It almost seems as if the shaming/freak-outs are sort of fantasy. That's been my grand discovery over the last few years. I mean, maybe at one point people did really freak out about it, but it just doesn't seem the case anymore. Actually it definitely isn't the case anymore.
I at one point even put diaper shots on Tinder just to see what happened. That was a trip. But I've also been up front with it with the last 4-5 girls I've dated (since it became a real issue) and universally they haven't cared. Universally they have even taken part in changes and the like. It's just owning it.
Cool story though. Hope it all works out for you.

I use to think that everyone would shame me, and I would end up being a loner because of what I enjoy. Wearing diapers for either medical reasons, mental health reasons or for pure enjoyment is just a drop in the bucket of life.
So many people have some many other issues going on, no ones perfect and as stated in another post, as long as you own it then no one really cares.
I wear a lot for enjoyment purposes, I don't flaunt it and impose my feelings on other people, its just me.

cannaboy88 said:
Ok... I need some help here. My friend is already coming back to town!!! And wants to meet up. What do I do if she brings up me wearing? I don’t want to lie:( but not sure how to talk to her about it. Please any advice !!

You never told us how this all ended. Did you see your friend? What did she say? Or was there just this "elephant wearing diapers" in the room?

littlemoosey said:
You never told us how this all ended. Did you see your friend? What did she say? Or was there just this "elephant wearing diapers" in the room?

I apologize for not updating everyone on this thread!!

So my friend did come back into town. I was so nervous and had a hard time deciding what to do. should i wear should i not wear,? do i bring it up? gaaahh i was all over the place. i landed on haveing her over to my place for dinner because if me being in diapers was going to get brought up i wanted to be on my turf so to speak. so i invited her over for dinner. I of course told my fiance about the situation i /we were in and while she wasnt thrilled she said that we would deal with it the best we could.

So the time finally came that my friend showed up for dinner..( i was wearing) and for majority of the night it was all pretty normal. we had finished the wine over dinner and the ladies wanted wine so i jetted out to get some more. when i got back the ladies were sitting out back talking and having what seem to be an overall good time. i did not think that our last interaction was going to come into play at.

I grabbed a beer and sat down with the ladies, we talked about what we had all been up to, future plans and the like when my friend looks at my fiance and says "thank you for clearing things hun." I froze as they both looked at me. i say "uh clearing what up" and my fiance says you know your special underwear".

Its at this time that i feel like dying! the conversation had gone down with out me!!!! like what!! no fair!
my friend said that she was completely ok with it all and followed up with some of her quirks/kinks. even though to them things did not seem to get weird i was a little uncomfortable.
but the conversation didn't stay on the topic long and the rest of the night things kind of went back to normal. I didn't die, or combust into smoke...I survived lol.

Later that night I asked my fiance how the heck did my...situation...come up. and she said that my friend had asked her if she could elaborate on my medical condition. she told her it was not medical and said we should wait for me to get back but i guess she pressed and so my fiance spilled the beans. she said her reactions was really good and said that it sounded fun. lol so all in all it went ok.

ok cannaboy, there was an elephant wearing a diaper in the room. You just did not know it was you....initially. Sounds like it all worked out fine. Lucky your fiance was there to help take off the heat. After beer and wine, I am surprised they did not have you modeling for them.

littlemoosey said:
ok cannaboy, there was an elephant wearing a diaper in the room. You just did not know it was you....initially. Sounds like it all worked out fine. Lucky your fiance was there to help take off the heat. After beer and wine, I am surprised they did not have you modeling for them.

Cannaboy88! These are your people don’t leave the fun details out cutie lol don’t be shy my little guy!

cannamommy said:
Cannaboy88! These are your people don’t leave the fun details out cutie lol don’t be shy my little guy!

Details? There are details to this story? cannaboy....are you....holding back?

Oh come on cannaboy don't hold back on us now!!! :smile:

cannamommy said:

There's more to this story oooh I'm so excited we need to know lol

There are more details....I just know it!

I guess give the people what they want.

admittedly i gave the PG version, lets recap here just a bit.

I came home and the ladies where sitting outside, I pour them both a fresh glass of wine. cue my friend "thanks for clearing things up" my fiance had spilled the beans. she told my friend that the diapers she had caught me wearing were not for any medical condition. that it was something that i enjoyed. now came a lot of questions from my friend . i answered the best i could while quickly pouring beer down my throat. then the big question came out as they were both finishing there wine. "are you wearing one right now" my face gave me away before i could answer. of course my friend started asking to see it like a child on christmas morning. my fiance i could tell felt bad that i was being a bit pressured here. thats when MF said if i tell you some things about me will you show me? i told her they would have to be kind of embarrassing since to me in this moment was embarrassing. she did not come up short on some things maybe even due to the wine overshared a little bit but i figured she had held up her side so i went and grabbed one of my diapers, she looked it over with a little shock and excitement and said thanky ou for showing me this but i want to see the one your wearing. with that i sighed and dropped my pants. the booze had gotten to me so i was wet....very wet... again like a kid she was looking with astonishment asked if she could feel it to which my fiance said wow there hold on, i dont know if i feel comfortable you feeling up on my guy like that. she understood and and respectfully appologized. then my fiance shocked us both she gave me a feel in front and then pulled back my diaper and said my little Guy is very wet but no stinkies. do you need a change? My friend then as though i was not in the room looked at my fiance and said does he use his diapers for both 1 and 2. my fiance replied sometimes.

my fiance then kissed me on my forehead and said are you ready for a change you really are very wet, i looked at my friend and said you really want to see this? she said yes so i laid down and let my mommy change me right there. my friend watched and once i was all diapered i went to put my pants back on and my fiance asked my friend if its ok with you he really likes just wearing his diapers and shirt and my friend siad that it was all fine with her so the rest of the night some more questions came around here and there they emjoyed asking me to get more drinks and snacks so they could watch me walk around, and my friend was ammused when she could tell i was peeing in it more. the night came to an end we said our goodbyes and my friend asked if she could take one of my diapers with her to just try for the fun of it.

so there you all go that was the in depth version of that night. i was a little embarrased to share and was not sure if my fiance wanted the details known. but there you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back