Got caught wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So many of us have been caught or found out. I have gone many many years hiding this side of me. Today I was caught. I had the day off, so I decided to pass up. As I’m sitting watching some tv I get a phone call from a friend I have not seen in probably over five years. She wanted to meet for lunch. I’ve worn in public many times around friends and family so off I went. We met up has lunch and decided to take a walk to catch up further. Mid walk I had that urge..I needed to go and now. I figured I could cut things short... I let her know I needed to get going we made our ways to the car and I thought I was in the clear. Till she gave me a hug and slapped my butt. The look on her face was one of confusion. Her response was look it’s probably none of my business but I have been patting my daughters little but for years....are you wearing a diaper?
My throat was in my stomach...I couldn’t move. Her next words were “ it’s ok I won’t tell anyone. But you might want to change soonit feels full. She smiled said see you in a couple years and got in her car and drove off.

I couldn’t believe it and I’m still in a bit of shock. Will probably be a little while before I wear out again.

That sounds mortifying o_o ... sounds like it was probably equally embarrassing for her, so perhaps it’ll just be water under the bridge—so to speak.

omg, that really sucks!
Do you think she will stay in touch?

But remember she is just one person that discovered and she promised to tell no-one.

I had kind of a simular situation with a girl I was dating back in college. Second date night we ended the evening with a kiss and while we were cuddeling she put one hand in my pants and then felt my diaper. Awkward look on her face “what is that?” I explained I needed the diaper for weak bladder and stress relieved. She promised to tell no-one and wecontinued dating. She ended up marrying another guy from college. She kept her promise and never told anyone.

Don’t let this awkward situation hold you back and realise most people wont notice the diaper unless the touch your butt.

For what it's worth, I'd started wearing diapers for about a week before I told my wife. She had patted my butt even when it was full a couple of times, and I was so sure she must have noticed, but she didn't. She had every opportunity to tell me later that she already knew/suspected, but she didn't. Small caveat: she also happens to be not necessarily the most observant person.

Well, at least they dont care or anything bad.

this too will pass. the next time you two meet in five years maybe she will be wearing a diaper too. time is funny like that...things change.

I’m sure she was embarrassed, don’t think she will tell anyone. And I doubt this will affect our friendship, maybe a little awkward when we talk next but she didn’t seem disgusted or put off to much by it.

Never cought. Or maybe not aware that somebody noticed.
Always tried to be carefull with diapers. Short sleeveless onesies, longer T shirts and darker pants are must . And off course right diaper for each situation and clothing.

My guess is that her first and only though is that you need them for medical reasons.

I was never caught outside of my family as I have very rarely worn out of the house, but I'm sure they dont hate you for it, or anything.

This is interesting. I mean, if anyone has babies, and they Google "buy diapers" they would most likely hit on Northshore. If they went there it's likely they'd see Crinklz. If they did any research, they would discover our interesting subset of humanity. Such people would HAVE to do some math, right? I'm thinking more folks know than we imagine.

Thank you all for the reassurances. Here’s a bit of an update.

A couple hours after my situation. I received a text. It read as follows “ hey hun, I apologize for for commenting at all on your situation. I was not thinking. However I do know what a diapered bum feels like due to being a mother. It is none of my business and I hope you can forgive me. I hope everything is ok with you. Please if you need anything or simply a friend to talk to about whatever your going through remember we have been friends since kindergarten. Again please forgive me.”

With that I simply replied that it was ok and that I look forward to our next visit. I did not lie and say it was a medical situation nor did I come out as being a DL. Though like I said earlier it will be a little while before I wear in public again.

Yeah we have been friends since kindergarten. We are the kind of friends that tell it like we see it to each other. Lol marriage is far from where we would end up. She is married and I have a fiancé. We are just good friends. And that slap was supposed to be a “good game” slap lol

-Wow, a great thing she was understanding. :)

This has happened to me before...
Not exactly like this.

I was in my room and picking up some stuff since me and my friend was going to have a sleepover in his room. (He lives in the same building.)

So, anyways. I decided to really quick change my diaper since the one I was wearing was pretty wet... I had just disposed my used diaper and gotten a fresh ID slip on- And guess what! My friends walk in on me before I had gotten my pants on again... There I was, in a T-shirt and a diaper. Trying not to shoot me while yelling: "Give me a minute!"
He just said "I'm so sorry," right before he closed my door in a rush. And, my goodness! Was I mortified- Yes I was... *Blush*

Luckily for me, he already knew I wore diapers... So he didn't bring it up.

Regardless of all this, I slept that night with no damage to my confidence whatsoever.
We hung out and played games all weekend- And I was confidently diapered the whole time. :)

Things to bear in mind for the next time you meet up.

If she gives you another playful butt slap/pat and you aren't wearing then it makes telling lil white lies a lot harder.

Meaning it will be a lot harder to play off the medical need angle especially when she could tell it had definitely been used. You can't use the 'IBS so wore one just in case' excuse.

Also something tells me it will def come up in convo next time you meet for whatever, but that's just my take on it. Especially when she texted you afterwards.

It sounds like your friend wasn't too uncomfortable by what happened- her response to me seems almost playful and kind. I'm sure you felt super awkward in this situation so I'm sorry that this happened to you but hopefully when you both see each other again it will be just like before with no tension. I. would assume she thought it was for medical reasons like some others have said and that she won't tell anyone else because it would be your business to tell people about it.

I got seen by a nurse who entered my cubicle before i could take it off and put a gown on. I'd just taken my jeans off and she came in with an enema prior to sigmoid exam. She didn't say anything as i pulled it down double quick.

Omg.. Ha ha ha..that is the worst diaper "outage" story I have ever heard. I came out to my whole family. [emoji38] :paci:

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

now that she sent you a nice im sorry note, the next you see her i would definately be diapered. she knows, and doesnt seem too concerned about it except if you have a problem, so i suggest just go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back