Got caught wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting she wanted to try one on. I think that's a better reaction then what most would expect. Still, embarrassing.

GOOD JOB CANNABOY88!! im so proud of you for sharing the details of that evening. all was in good fun and shared with people we trust. Cannyboy's friend is a good person and she and I were able to connect a little more. she did try out the diaper and said she may consider wearing possibly during a concert or a long plane ride. she did ask if I wore diapers myself and I told her I tried it once and honestly its just not for me. we shared kinks and other topics of fetish's and such so it was fun to bond with another female and also talk to someone outside the ABDL community about it. so in all Cannamommy and her little guy grew from this experiance and learned new things.

That IS awesome! And to think, you've got a friend that has openly said she wants to try it out as well. Who knows, you could end up with a DL friend...

holy moley!!!!!!! never could i have handled that situation!

Sounded like a good time I'm glad you shared and have a friend who understands this side of you glad cannamommy is helping you open up more were all here for ya (high fives)

Wow! That’s quite the experience!

I wore diapers when I was in high school. On days when we had to change for gym class I always wore a goodnite and gym shorts to school under my pants so I could change quickly in the locker room. After class I would take my wet goodnite and shorts off and put them in my gym bag. I would then take my shower and grab a clean goodnite and put it on. One of my classmates noticed me putting it on one time and mentioned that his little brother still wore goodnites.

You mean that’s it?! We waited all this time for that? Just kidding cannaboy. I think it’s cool your friend was ok with it all in a really good way. That certainly took some courage as well. I don’t know that many of us can say we have had 2 girls taking care of us, way to go. You went from zero to sixty in nothing flat!

Coming across this topic, I read all of how it turned out, and I have to admit, your fiance and friend sound super nice and accepting! I think you hit a goldmine in relationships here with both of them, something I must admit I'm a bit envious of. Props to them both for accepting your quirks, and to your friend for going the extra mile to make you feel like it wasn't so embarrassing by sharing some of her own little secrets.

Well. Another girl scared off by an abdl! And the fact that she had to reassure you more than likely means she has told everyone in her gossip circle. Next time, let a girl slap your bum. Not your kink!

Travis9800 said:
Well. Another girl scared off by an abdl! And the fact that she had to reassure you more than likely means she has told everyone in her gossip circle. Next time, let a girl slap your bum. Not your kink!

I’m not sure you read this thread in its entirety? It sounds like it all worked out pretty well to me.

Travis9800 said:

What are you even talking about?

Travis9800 said:

I'm not sure if I understand your stance here......negativity is unnecessary

Travis9800 said:

Huh? Did you even read any of these posts? If anything it's possibly another woman being drawn in closer to the abdl community.

Slomo said:
Huh? Did you even read any of these posts? If anything it's possibly another woman being drawn in closer to the abdl community.

that is exactly what happened, my little guy and his friend have been talking on ABDL, I must say I am a little jealous because she is so interested. But I guess that is what happens when mommys watch there little ones make new friends lol.

cannamommy said:
that is exactly what happened, my little guy and his friend have been talking on ABDL, I must say I am a little jealous because she is so interested. But I guess that is what happens when mommys watch there little ones make new friends lol.

My girlfriend and I haven't been as lucky with meeting other people that start off as vanilla, but at the same time we really don't advertise, its our thing we do together and we don't discuss that part of our lives openly.

Slomo said:

My thoughts exactly, another person exposed in a good, accepting and understanding way. And 2 chicks fawning over him.

This was a huge win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back