Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Coming up on the 11th next month, I will be having an outpatient surgery of a Bladder Biopsy.
Tomorrow on the 29th, is my Pre-Op appointments.
Just a check as to why a part of my bladder wall has thickened.
Further details at a later date.

caitianx said:
Coming up on the 11th next month, I will be having an outpatient surgery of a Bladder Biopsy.
Tomorrow on the 29th, is my Pre-Op appointments.
Just a check as to why a part of my bladder wall has thickened.
Further details at a later date.

Good luck with all of that. I hope it's not painful.

dogboy said:
Good luck with all of that. I hope it's not painful.

I hope so.
Another up the male urogenital anatomy, this time to snip out a sample or two to check out the tissue.

heres to having a negative test for a positive day. wishing you the best.

This morning I had my pre-op appointments with my Urologist, and the Parkland Medical Center Outpatient Surgery here in Derry, NH.

Good luck I hope it goes well.

WOOF! I pray all will turn out the way you want. Please continue to keep us advised.
Your friend,
Blondiewoof
WOOF!

blondiewoof said:
WOOF! I pray all will turn out the way you want. Please continue to keep us advised.
Your friend,
Blondiewoof
WOOF!

With me no longer able to drive, I am working on getting transportation to/from my Bladder Biopsy on the 11th next month.
My younger brother can not be there for me all the time to be my taxi, since he has to work.
I am retired, he is not.

do you know why they are looking at this and if i can ask are you ic to the point you leak all the time and can not hold anything for even short amount of time and do you have trouble with high sugar its been very long time for me to be in with a uro dr have just not felt like i have not needed one for the fact i was and still am sick and tired of the damned cathing and what they called a sp tube when we was doing all that cathing i was sick all the time i guess what i am getting at is bladder wall thicking something i should also be watching for i dont know and not sure i want to know i have enough crap going on

Today I contacted the local paratransit service, and I now have a ride to/from my bladder biopsy next Wednesday.

Hope the test goes well and theres no bad results

Today my Bladder Biopsy went well.
Now waiting for the results.
Yes, I am a little sore when uncontrollably peeing in my diaper.
But it is expected.

Good luck,hope it is not the big C word.you ar lucky to have a good bruther .

jeffeybug said:
Good luck,hope it is not the big C word.you ar lucky to have a good bruther .

At my age of 60 I had to give up driving for good.
I am reliant upon others to get out into the community.
I am back to my usual routines.
I am uncontrollably peeing okay as usual.
Little urinary pain, post-procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back