Why am I wetting the bed again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDL44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the last week I have had to wear diapers while sleeping. It all started with wetting the bed last Tuesday. Now every morning I wake up with wet diapers. Any ideas what could bring this on? I haven't wet the bed since I was 15.

How old are you now? Maybe it’s stress or repressed memories. Personally, about six months ago, I destroyed a mental block for a repressed memory and I’ve wet the bed four times since then. That’s certainly not as much as what you’re dealing with. To be honest, the best advice I can personally give is to talk to your doctor and/or therapist.

If you are not trying to wet the bed and are still wetting at night - I think it is time to talk to your doctor.

Agreed its time to see your doctor and an urologist

Have you been experiencing more stress lately? That could be a contributing factor..

Can it be that there is a psychological issue?

I sometimes “regress” to wetting the bet after special events like moving, stressful situations.

even so, it would be good to get checked out. maybe it is nothing, but it could be something important that can be fixed or treated. if it turns out to be nothing bad except you started to wet the bex again, then maybe it is time to order a case of diapers

BabyDL44 said:
For the last week I have had to wear diapers while sleeping. It all started with wetting the bed last Tuesday. Now every morning I wake up with wet diapers. Any ideas what could bring this on? I haven't wet the bed since I was 15.

My bedwetting came back all of a sudden and I found I was diabetic.

Bad part is that I have no health insurance until September. I have been though a lot of stress for the last few months. Just ordered some Better dry. Trying different diapers one pack at a time. Still waking up in a wet diaper.

BabyDL44 said:
Bad part is that I have no health insurance until September. I have been though a lot of stress for the last few months. Just ordered some Better dry. Trying different diapers one pack at a time. Still waking up in a wet diaper.
stress can have a massive impact over your bladder/bowels even during the day, I read something interesting the other day that actually made a lot of sense, rather then try to relax, try to find a distraction from the things stressing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back