Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It makes me kinda sad to realize we have to hide ourselves for the most of our lives. We have to hide in plain sight. I don't see why we can't be ourselves. I feel like it's not right for someone to hide who they are. I'm guessing that we have no chance to actually be accepted socially since a lot of people believed we're petos. I don't the idea of people being labeled for just misconceptions. I don't think I'll so lucky to find someone who understands me, but I hope the best for the rest of my little brothers and sisters.

Honestly I dislike how our society is too. People just need to follow the rule "If it is not harming you, them or anyone else:

THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE"

Honestly as much cringe as people might want to make this out to be. Anyone non abdl and abdl should be able to wear what they like without getting crazy looks as long as it isn't showing any sexual organs.

Code:
You want to wear a  footed sleeper with a tail and ears to Walmart in below 10 degree weather. 

WHY NOT!!!!! 

Want to wear some light ups hoes with cartoon characters and look like exact toddler shoes?? 

WHY NOT!!!!

I have some cute clothes I like and some awesome glow in the dark shoes I can't wear because last time I did, I had people trying to throw me on snapchat, or scream "WHAT ARE THOOOSSSEEE".'

I feel like this issue urks me the most because my taste and style in clothing is on the cute side yet I can't show it without having this on going struggle from others. I feel like I have to be generic man the guy you forget in 2 SECONDS BECAUSE HE BLENDS IN WITH THE CROWD!!!

Sorry for the chaos in typing I just can't show the amount of like frustration this brings me.

Personally as much as people might think some of these people are cringe for OOOHHH SHOWING THEIR FETISH IN PUBLIC!!!! I don't believe all of them are getting off to it.and some just stopped caring and honestly;y as much as people may say they are wrong the more you DON'T do something you are basically telling society "HEY ITS OK TO SAY I AM SOME MUTANT THING THAT SHOULDN'T"T EXIST AND SHOULD BE MOCKED INTO A CORNER".

It is like out community is waiting for society to accept us but you can't get acceptance if no one knows anything about you.

I like to agree with this to some degree.

On one hand, this is only one part of me. It’s not what I’m all about. I love my work, I love music, I love a lot of things. I love my abdl stuff.

I don’t mind staying in the shadows. And it’s not like anybody could tell under my jeans anyways :)

Well theres a lot of people spreading misinformation/misconceptions; and that is the biggest threat to any sort of "public image" we may have, there is way too much "This is Sickness; This is Sick and therefore Deviant, we do not want it" (to paraphrase that hilariously wrong "Pastor Dr Martin Ssempa "), most of us are not trying to force anybody into this (I would guess probably only a few people out of the whole ABDL Community would try something so bold), we just want understanding and acceptance to be able to be ourselves.

Bass said:

On one hand, this is only one part of me. It’s not what I’m all about. I love my work, I love music, I love a lot of things. I love my abdl stuff.

I don’t mind staying in the shadows. And it’s not like anybody could tell under my jeans anyways :)

My point exactly!
At home, be all you can be!

Bass said:

That's the thing for me. I don't like my job. I don't like where I live or the people I'm surrounded by. I always feel happier in little space over trying to be something I'm not. Plus when I am an adult it just feels wrong.

I've been having a lot of these types of feelings too lately!

I've always had a style that was 'younger' than most people my age and have always been told things like, "Yeah that would be cute if you were 5" by people (mainly family members). Over the years it's gotten easier for me to block out that negativity and just wear the things that I want to even if I might see someone much younger with the same accessory.

I have to admit that it is frustrating to feel judged when I'm looking in a section 'meant for younger people' and everyone that passes by either judges me because they think 'She's too young to have a kid-why is she looking in that aisle?' or 'She's too old to like things of that nature-she should find something else of interest'.

I've always tried to fight these feelings of being judged and just embrace that I have a younger sense of style that not everyone is going to find appropriate for my age. Those feelings kind of never go away and we just learn to live with them and deal with them peacefully.

I wish all other littles and ABs the best of luck with similar feelings! <3

Rambling and I don't know if makes any sense.

Not being able to be oneself is just a part of the social contract we all engage in. Instead of having a society based on honesty, trust, and cooperation; ours is built on dishonesty, power over other people, greed, and fear. It's not that we have to hide ourselves, as we have to breathe air. Rather we are compelled to conceal the makeup of our ego out of fear. Fear has led to dishonesty. It is an extremely effective way to control people. When we have to expend so much energy on hiding, doubting, having fear, and the utter disconnect between our ego and super-ego, we are defeated. This is how I see it.

People make assumptions and people are ignorant. A person only knows what they have learned. One can only interpret the world through the knowledge and experience that they already possess. When exposed to a new situation we use previous knowledge to form assumptions of how it should fit into our world.

I totally lost how I was going to get to my point. I apologize. Essentially: one does not "have" to hide oneself. One chooses to hide due to fear of repercussions or perceptions. To combat this one needs to be brave enough to be honest, and provide people new knowledge to use for their assumptions. Instead of assuming that an AB is lustful of children, one may assume that an AB wants to be a child. It's all so unfortunate.

We all create our own world. If you want to change the world, change yourself.

Do you understand yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back