View Poll Results: Which of these do you prefer?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like Abena better after trying both of them.

3 11.11%
  • I like Bambino better after trying both of them.

3 11.11%
  • I have tried them both and I like them equally.

1 3.70%
  • I have not tried either or both of them.

20 74.07%

Thread: Abena VS Bambino

Default Abena VS Bambino

The ultimate best-of-the-best diaper poll: Which do you prefer? Abena or Bambino?
    This summer I will try to order Bambinos, but I'd like to see the opinion of the people of ADISC.
    Last edited by Kovy; 09-May-2009 at 16:51.

Unfortunately, I haven't tried either of them. Hopefully that will change when I get a car/personal credit card.

I haven't tried either, so I can't say for sure, but I've seen pictures and read about each. I think I would prefer Bambino because of it's design. I don't think I need the best amount of absorbency in my case, but I'd much rather have something created toward *B/DLs with cute designs AND good fitting (as opposed to baby diapers with designs).

Darkfinn

After being a long-time Abena X-plus user I must say that I prefer Bambino as long as they keep their current prices. The Bambinos are infinitely more comfortable and absorb better too. I can put on a dry Bambino before work and not have to change until I get home. I couldn't do that with an Abena X-plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    After being a long-time Abena X-plus user I must say that I prefer Bambino as long as they keep their current prices. The Bambinos are infinitely more comfortable and absorb better too. I can put on a dry Bambino before work and not have to change until I get home. I couldn't do that with an Abena X-plus.
    While i have yet to try bambinos, i dont think i could do that. Between morning coffee and a tea or soda at lunch, im usually waddling by midday and need a pit stop. Even if it can hold it, its eight pounds per gallon of water and that starts to get uncomfortable.

Having tried both, I definitely vote for Bambino. They're more comfortable, made of softer plastic, more babyish, and seem to absorb better (though I did exceed the capabilities of one the other day and was NOT pleased). I was very loyal to Abena for probably 3 years, so my decision doesn't come easily or without a lot of thought.

This was tough but i ultimately went with the Bambino. I would say personally....the Bambino's dont hold quite as much, but they are much more comfortable and the tapes are 100x better.

To compensate, I always use an Abena "maxi let" Stuffer inside, making it pretty ideal for me.