Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Is your characters name also CuddleWoozle? Love both the name and the avatar BTW.
    Her 'real' name is Honee Vaughn-Valchez. XD As a character. As me, I call her/myself "Cuddles", which is also her character nickname. (Or Woozle if you prefer that. ;3)

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post

I thought the rascally Maux had been through some changes! Love him to bits.
    Thank you! ^__^

I changed mine, finally. I think it looks like she's staring into the forum from a teeny window.

Either that or looking directly into your soul.

"I am the Dread Cuddly Woozle! There will be no survivors! My plushies are here! I am here! But soon, you will not be here! The Dread Cuddly Woozle takes no survivors! All your worst nightmares have but to come truuuue! The Dread Cuddly Woozle is HERE FOR YOUR SOOOOOOUL!"

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    "I am the Dread Cuddly Woozle! There will be no survivors! My plushies are here! I am here! But soon, you will not be here! The Dread Cuddly Woozle takes no survivors! All your worst nightmares have but to come truuuue! The Dread Cuddly Woozle is HERE FOR YOUR SOOOOOOUL!"
    Aww you got big eyes, bees and monologue.... Someone get this Woozle a cookie!

Very nice