Baby bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfiechu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone use bottles? I keep looking at them in stores but unsure in purchasing one. Does anyone use them? The adult ones the nipple looks weird.

i use the wide neck baby bottles. the adult ones look weird cause one is for older children with cleft palate and the other is used for larger baby animals.

I was never into baby bottles much until I bought one two months ago... wow! Quite a experience! It was a beautiful feeling, drinking from a baby bottle. I really loved it.

I bought some Avent glass baby bottles and I enjoy those. I used the pointy end of a corkscrew to enlarge the nipple hole so there is better flow.

There's nothing I love more than a warm baba of milk before bed time or just after a nap :)

So, yeah, to answer your question, I use bottles.

I have a few at present; an actual baby bottle that I modded, I made the perforation larger so I can get a more steady flow and I have two AB bottles with larger nipples, one of them has an elongated nursing nipple, the other has a nuk 5 bottle nipple.

I know sometimes bottles aren't for everyone, but if you get ones made specifically for AB's or you make the whole on a standard baby bottle nipple larger, they're a lot of fun to drink out of and they can really throw you into little/baby space.

I'm a little confused on the purpose of increasing the flow rate. Isn't a normal baby bottle meant to mimic the flow of a real nipple? I'd think the same with the size other than that it's too narrow. I don't mind it taking a long time, as it stretches out the enjoyment and I don't need to add a lot of milk to my diet. I should probably try the adult sized nipples though, as people rave about them. They do look weird to me as well.

teddytugger said:
I'm a little confused on the purpose of increasing the flow rate. Isn't a normal baby bottle meant to mimic the flow of a real nipple? I'd think the same with the size other than that it's too narrow. I don't mind it taking a long time, as it stretches out the enjoyment and I don't need to add a lot of milk to my diet. I should probably try the adult sized nipples though, as people rave about them. They do look weird to me as well.

I feel as if too small of a hole would mimic the feeling of trying to suck on a milkshake that is just too think. You hardly get anything through the straw and it gets annoying!

Please consider taking this with a grain of salt; I don’t own a bottle yet. Next time I order supplies I’ll be adding one to my collection though :)

I don't get either the need to increase the flow rate. My bottle feeds can take 20-30 minutes or so with a medium flow nipple, and I'm relaxed and mostly asleep at the end of it. Lovely and peaceful. Sometimes I'm fast asleep before I've finished, and woken up hours later with it still in my mouth.

Well we finally found a baby bottle that needs no modification to the nipple. It is a Tommiee Tippie cereal nipple bottle.We ordered a cute 6 pack colorful selection of these BUT order the cereal nipples by themselves or just get one bottle as the cereal bottle. It is a crosscut nipple.So perfect for the adult.

I recently bought six of them at Wal-mart. Just two different 3-packs. Had to buy extra fast-flow nipples to enjoy them better. 3 of them are NUK babas, and the other three are from parent's choice.

I have few ones :) One is like half liter big even :D My favourite one is the one which I use almost always no matter what :3 It haves a babylion on it and is also a mascot of Finnish Youth Ice Hockey team! This year they won world championship and it was awesome to drink from it while watching that exciting game at the same time and lift up that babby bottle when the team lifted up their trophy! :smile1:
photo_2018-07-01_16-55-24.jpg

I use them.

Have never tried the adult ones (same reason you mentioned, they look weird to me) but I have found some baby ones I very much enjoy. With the fastest flow replacements they're usually good enough to satisfy thirst while still being babyish. Or sometimes I use a medium flow one so I can suckle on one for a long period of time.

My favorite fast bottle is the zoo friends anatomical nipple (x cut).

Favorite medium flow is a soft wide Nuby bottle. Forgot the specifics.

I've been told livestock bottles make good adult baby bottles, but having raised sheep, it's a little too out there for me. I'd have too much trouble getting past the whole... Livestock aspect. Which is probably why I find the whole super long nipple design off-putting to me.

Wolfiechu said:
Does anyone use bottles? I keep looking at them in stores but unsure in purchasing one. Does anyone use them? The adult ones the nipple looks weird.

Wolfiechu, don't worry too much about purchasing a baby bottle, a lot of adult babies use them, you won't know if you like it until you try.
I have a baby bottle, I love it and I drink from it every night, my problem is that I'm still living with my parents and I got to be really careful not to let them see.

I have a bottle and a sippy cup, but I have had to modify them to get somewhere close to an acceptable flow rate. If my body is processing the booze, err fruit juice, faster than it is coming out of the bottle, it's an issue.

Rezzu said:
I have few ones :) One is like half liter big even :D My favourite one is the one which I use almost always no matter what :3 It haves a babylion on it and is also a mascot of Finnish Youth Ice Hockey team! This year they won world championship and it was awesome to drink from it while watching that exciting game at the same time and lift up that babby bottle when the team lifted up their trophy! :smile1:
View attachment 31170

That is a super-cool looking lion! I'm digging the electric mane. :D

I recently had to pick one up and I got a basic Gerber bottle andIalsoo picked up some fast flow nipples to go with it . I cannot just chug it down but I find the flow to be just fine--actually pretty enjoyable. The fast flow nipples are silicone but the bottle came with a latex medium flow that I'll try out soon.

Random Woozle Fun Fact: Baby bottle nipples make a hilarious popping noise if you stick them on your fingers and pull them off.

(They never have gotten stuck on me, I think because of the vent hole at the top. But it's still hilarious.)

Being new to the adult scene, I ordered a big baby nuky. my girlfriend found out and without me knowing ordered a bottle (adult size one you refer to). I had my first experience with it tonight. it depends on taste and preference. I tried the baby nipples but it just sat at the teeth and I felt like it wasnt what I wanted to experience. I love my bottle with the big nipple, as it feels more like what I would experience as a baby. As for hole size, I could not tell you but I can tell you the feeding that my "momma" gave me tonight lasted over 25 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back