Just curious about the website startbedwetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am not in need of the services of startbedwetting.com i was just wondering if people really pay $75 a week to become a bedwetter and if its really worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i check the website and it's looks like those silly websites that promise more then what they give, then set a very high price and try to give reason why the price is high. also the way they explained how they teached kids to stop bed wetting is the same method, i believe which is just a habit, if you pee elsewhere other than the toilet it will become a habit, then if you pee with out much thought long enough you will wet the bed while asleep. habits don't happen overnight, even a half developed habits can revert if forgot about for few days. also potty training first starts when toddlers are awake, then when they no longer wet themselves in the day they will also not wet themselves when asleep or atleast not as much they used to.

xionghaizi said:
i check the website and it's looks like those silly websites that promise more then what they give, then set a very high price and try to give reason why the price is high. also the way they explained how they teached kids to stop bed wetting is the same method, i believe which is just a habit, if you pee elsewhere other than the toilet it will become a habit, then if you pee with out much thought long enough you will wet the bed while asleep. habits don't happen overnight, even a half developed habits can revert if forgot about for few days. also potty training first starts when toddlers are awake, then when they no longer wet themselves in the day they will also not wet themselves when asleep or atleast not as much they used to.

Kinda what i was thinking, i was a bedwetter when younger and i think that since i never tried to stop it or anything it has made it that i still wet the bed now just like a drink fluids all the way up until i fall asleep which obviously results in a wet diaper by morning so i can see how its a learned habit. I just cant believe someone would pay that kind of money for something like that, i mean what if it ends up not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

save your money. just drink more water and pee as sokn as you feel the need. evenually you will re train yourself to pee without thinking about it

So is it a scam?

My own intuition. If something sounds too good to be true or too outlandish then it's more than likely a hoax.

Somebody paid them a dollar and it basically was 'Pee on a towel, stuff it into your pillowcase and start forcing yourself to pee the bed' kind of stuff. People started wondering if it was someone just looking for fapping material 'cause they said it was 'homework' and wanted to hear how everything went in detail. :p

CuddleWoozle said:
Somebody paid them a dollar and it basically was 'Pee on a towel, stuff it into your pillowcase and start forcing yourself to pee the bed' kind of stuff. People started wondering if it was someone just looking for fapping material 'cause they said it was 'homework' and wanted to hear how everything went in detail. :p
Gross. Even if I did want to wake up in a wet diaper, I wouldn't want to sleep on a pee soaked towel.

Bedwetting sounds like one of those things that sounds like fun if you can control it but very cumbersome when you can't.

I've said it before and I will say it again

This sounds like someone charging you, the customer, to fill THEIR spank bank. Wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back