wearing for a long period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Guy I was wondering how long has anyone gone in a single diaper?
I just got myself a pack of Crinklz and its my first ever pack of premium diapers up until this point I've been using goodnites and pampers baby dry. Anyway I want to make the most of these really nice diaper and was wondering how long one individual has worn the same diaper without taking it off (only wettings) without leaking or getting a bad rash? Your input is very much appreciated thank you!

I have gone over 20 hours when driving to Florida straight. It really depends on your output and what you drink. But I can go about that long without a leak. Warning, it will get stinky by that point, even with a premium plastic backed diaper. I also start out clean from a shower and put plenty of barrier creame around the sensitive areas.

ive done an entire long day with waking up and doing a long drive, a hike, got dinner, then drove home with the same one on. it was fun, but badly needed a change after all that!

There have been multiple individuals on here who have tested the maximum durability of their diapers, many who have better records than I myself. The longest I have worn a single diaper is about 14 hours; after which I changed due to factors beyond my control.

I think the longest I've worn a single diaper was for a full day, so 24 hours. Premium brands are pretty impressive, the tapes held, it absorbed everything I had to throw at it and I slept for a good 8-10 hours of that time. I didn't change until later in the evening when the structural integrity of the diaper was starting to go, even my onesie couldn't help that sag. I didn't get a rash because it was dry for a majority of my sleepy time and I made sure to stay well hydrated.

On the average baby day though, I change as soon as I feel the need, after my nap and before bed.

Eight hrs during a road trip to campsite in France. Diaper (Tena Max slip) was soaked but no leakage

Ive done a 16 hour work day in better drys which are crinklz without the print and they held up very well

I have gone all day in Crinkles, and have had no problems. When using your diaper The first flood is a given, after that, if you are careful on how you fill your Diaper, you won't have any leaks. Going from goodnights to Crinkles you will finally be able to experience what a true Diaper feels like!

The only diapers i wear are crinklz absolutely love them especially the fact that they dont clump thats were leaks come into play. On average i use them for 12 hours. Usually at 6:00am i change into a fresh diaper use it all day at work and get home by 6:30. Then shower and I usually put on a goodnite or something cheaper until i change for bed around 8 and that diaper doesnt get changed until the morning. I dont usually have any rash problems but there is the occasional rash cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once wore a pair of thick cloth diapers and plastic pants for a full 24 hours. I was very wet and a little messy.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Probably about 16 hours playing vids once along time ago..also on a road trip about 12 hours..:)

Getting used to only one diaper during the day is the best way to preserve discretion for people who plan to wear diapers every day, because one plastic premnium diaper can hold up to even more liquid than a man would normally pee during the day.
But this requires a lot of discipline in the frequency and amount of urine disposable, so the person deciding to do so must reckon with the fact that the most absorbing occupation of each day will be filling the diaper.

For the past 7 months I've been a huge fan of Rearz Inspires. Love the fit and the heavy plastic front, 'landing zone'. They are my go to night time diaper. Usually, in the AM I get up and shower and dress, sometimes with a day time pull up. But a few times I've gotten up and altho the Rearz was soaked and swollen up it still felt good and was holding it's shape so I left it on all day. Loving the bulk and having to waddle somewhat. Ended up being on about 18 hours before taking it off. Wish I had a small scale to weigh it. It was soooo heavy. I've recently tried Crinklz and really love how they swell up too, but haven't given them the all day test yet.

With staying well hydrated I can just barely get a Crinklz to last me 24 hours. That's with the diaper being absolutely soaked front to back though, and threatening to leak, give me a rash, and smell bad. Normally I will change them twice a day to avoid all of that though.

sotexasDL said:
For the past 7 months I've been a huge fan of Rearz Inspires. Love the fit and the heavy plastic front, 'landing zone'. They are my go to night time diaper. Usually, in the AM I get up and shower and dress, sometimes with a day time pull up. But a few times I've gotten up and altho the Rearz was soaked and swollen up it still felt good and was holding it's shape so I left it on all day. Loving the bulk and having to waddle somewhat. Ended up being on about 18 hours before taking it off. Wish I had a small scale to weigh it. It was soooo heavy. I've recently tried Crinklz and really love how they swell up too, but haven't given them the all day test yet.

You talking the thinner Inspire or the thicker Inspire+InControl?

I really like both though. Same great diaper, great feature, with choice of capacity.

I also indulge in wearing for long periods, usually when I get home on Friday I’m diapered until Monday morning, thankfully my gf enjoys in changing me, the biggest difference between before meeting her and after meeting her is my skin quality, I have much less chaffing since letting her in on my secret. During warm weather she not only uses regular baby wipes, she also wipes me down with a warm water wash cloth, then applied a cream if she starts to see any redness, and I think the biggest thing, not a lot of powder, just enough to dry the area, but not over done.

I have to change pretty frequenty because I mostly have cheap diapers, however, I have worn a cloth diaper (with 7 layers) for 5 hours before bed plus while sleeping and changed out of it around 10 in the morning which puts it at about 15 hours. I did own some bambino diapers (teddy) once and spent 6 hours in them before they were so full that they were about to leak.

Two days ago I put on an Abena M4 shortly after 5pm when I got home from work. I took it off before going to work the next day, at maybe 9am? So that's 16 hours. Bear in mind that I usually put on and wet straight away, so that first one was 16 hours old when it got released....

My goodness was it stinky!

Not something I would do with people in the house, friends or family over, and I would never risk it at work. I have done a few longish trips in the car, but nothing remotely compared with the above.

Normally i will put one on around 7 or 8 at night and go until 8 or 9 on weekends before i change inot a fresh one for the day which usually last me until i need to change at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back