It seems one of my Phone games has been taken down

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have some games on my phone and it appears one of them just got taken down because I tried to log in to my account and there is nothing there, tried relogging which had the same effect; lastly I tried the uninstall and reinstall method and could not even find it in the app store.

I'm pretty upset because I spent a lot of time (no money though) on that game every day for months to improve my team and advance in the story and got quite far.

I've tried a number of games in the app store (both android and apple versions) on multiple devices in the past; most phone games don't hold my attention for as long as the game I'm posting about here.

But I've got lots to keep me busy; I'm just upset they would up and delete the game for idk what reason.

what game is it?
i use Astro file manager on Android to backup my games in the apk installer. if i don't have that game you can google game + apk, just careful which site cause doing surveys almost never works. and do you know what version of game was?

xionghaizi said:
what game is it?
i use Astro file manager on Android to backup my games in the apk installer. if i don't have that game you can google game + apk, just careful which site cause doing surveys almost never works. and do you know what version of game was?

It was called Hero Conquest and I've come to find out for whatever reason they took it down and that's why it stopped working and my account was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back