goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
1: is northshore's same day shipping reliable
2: is northshore's shipping discreet
3: that's it thank you

My experience is their same day shipping is usually true. The sooner in the day you order, the better. There's a time zone change for me so maybe that's why. I usually order the night before just to be sure. They offer recurring shipments on a day you choose and offer a 5% discount when you do that.

And, yes, their shipments are in plain brown boxes.

Their customer service is outstanding!

Guys thank you so much thanks to your quick responses j was able to order a case of crinklz aquanots estimated delivery tomorrow. This is my first ever diaper order and first ever premium diaper thank you guys!

Yes they ship daily Monday to Friday and if you get your order in by 4 PM CDT you should be fine.
Yes they have discreet shipping comes in plain boxes.
Since they are in Suburban Chicago they are near the hub for shipping so unless its a blizzard or a flood that affects Greater Chicago that Trucks or planes cannot operate they are reliable.

NorthShore Care Supply is my choice. Have recurring order of sixty diapers every seven weeks. Always need extras!
They are very discrete and have a chat function on website for any interaction or questions.
BetterDry is my choice for overnight protection (with boosters). Have also used Tena Slips for daily activity such as going to a lengthy movie. (Hate to miss important parts for bathroom breaks.)

I buy most of my stuff from NSC. The only issue was they got tired of me using the free shipping code too often (I tend to only order stuff when I can get free or highly reduced shipping).
Other than that, everything has come quickly and discreetly.

They often will throw in some sample of one of their briefs or wipes or something with the order.

Their Supreme briefs are pretty good.

xpluswearer said:
Yes they ship daily Monday to Friday and if you get your order in by 4 PM CDT you should be fine.
Yes they have discreet shipping comes in plain boxes.
Since they are in Suburban Chicago they are near the hub for shipping so unless its a blizzard or a flood that affects Greater Chicago that Trucks or planes cannot operate they are reliable.

Shipping cut-off is 5pm Central. We changed it from 4pm to 5pm a couple years ago.

YES, yes, & yes! Northshore (for me at least) is a really good service-they've sent me samples of their diapers, Abina's, & other brands when all I did was simply asked questions about these brands! Very friendly, discreet, & very reasonable(competive) prices. I've had an account for a couple of years & have always been satisfied-if not downright pleased every time. Shipping IS what they say; same day. I get auto ship every 6 weeks. Should I get M-4's, Crinkles, or their brand? Or Comfy 24's? I really like their Northshore "Lights"...cheaper, yet really good quality diapers!

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

As with all the replies,love love Northshore. Crinklz is the best as I always used cloth now disposables...crinkles are so so cute on.

Ditto to everything above. Northshore is a really great company.

Northshore has been, in every instance I've had the pleasure of dealing with them, an absolutely kick butt company. They have incredible service, and are reliable as heck.

You wont go wrong with buying from them.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

We're Always Happy To Help.PNG

northshore rocks been useing them for many years now feel very safe useing them for my ic needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back