Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Wanted to share my new toy because I love it so much ^_^

It's a set of dinoroars that you take apart and put together so you can feel like the cutest little mechanic (or maybe even future robot dinosaur vet?) there ever was.

Surprisingly big in my hands and very satisfying to put together. With all the pieces mixed together it adds a welcome increase in challenge that isn't too overwhelming. Really put me into little space working away trying to put together the cool dinos. Has anyone ever heard of or tried these?

STEM toys are so fun.20180626_043524.jpg20180626_041737.jpg

That's so cool! I've never seen something like that, where did you find them? I love, love, love dinos!

Are the screwdrivers awkward to work with with adult hands or are they big enough? And can you mix and match some pieces, or do they only fit the one specific dino?

Schwanensee said:
That's so cool! I've never seen something like that, where did you find them? I love, love, love dinos!

Are the screwdrivers awkward to work with with adult hands or are they big enough? And can you mix and match some pieces, or do they only fit the one specific dino?

Amazon. Look up "Dinosaur stem toy" and it should be there. This one is the Kidwerkz version. Had it on my wish list forever and when it went on lightning deal for $13 I couldn't resist. 0 regrets.

The screwdrivers are a little on the smaller side but definitely not hard to use. as for mixing and matching, I haven't tried yet, but I don't think so since everything fits together like a 3D puzzle. But there's bigger sets you can get with different colored pieces of the same dino you can mix around.

Even then I like this toy a lot <3
I didn't mention but they all have wheels in the feet that let's them move around on the floor. And little loops on the chest or neck that you can attach a string to walk them with ^^

They look so cool!

DINOSAURS! RAWRS! <3 I love toys you get to 'put together', and even more when you can take them apart and do it again.

I got a robotic bee that I put together and I liked doing it so much I went back and got the robot fox to do as well. (I named the fox "Buttons" and the bee "Buzzworth")

CuddleWoozle said:
DINOSAURS! RAWRS! <3 I love toys you get to 'put together', and even more when you can take them apart and do it again.

I got a robotic bee that I put together and I liked doing it so much I went back and got the robot fox to do as well. (I named the fox "Buttons" and the bee "Buzzworth")
That's so cool! I've never seen a bee and fox one of these!

Where'd you get them?

Those look really cool and fun. A little too advanced for me though, as I tend to get pretty young when I'm in baby mode, when I regress my preference is for soft toys, stuffies and rattles.

Setting that aside, I could definitely see an 8-year old me and maybe even present day me being into something like that. I really like the colours and when I was a kid, I loved assembly based toys like legos and K'nex. I might have to do an Amazon search myself, I like collecting various fun and quirky things, it might be cool to have something like that on the end of one of my bookshelves :)

ok, I had to order a fox. and I just got done putting it together. It's totally adorbs!
Thank you CuddleWoozle for posting about there being a fox, too!

You're quite welcome. :3 I really like messing with the tilt of the ears to see how it makes my little Buttons move. XD Sometimes he just tips over.

Oh they are excellent!

I have a bunch of Gundam model kits (Gunpla) that I am really keen to paint and make but just can’t get the time for..... When I do though I intend to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back