Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiDips97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried ordering diapers straight from manufacturers like on Alibaba or something

Usually is more expensive in my esperience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Usually these have very large minimum orders.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. It would be like, by a truckload or something.

It might work out if you had a whole group of people willing to go in on it with you, but still. Wow. That'd be a bunch of padding.

You'd need a way of guaranteeing quality too, unless you want thousands of very think leaky diapers.

40,000 pcs is the smallest order size I've seen, and that's for a single size single print, no variation at all. I think that's 1/2 of a shipping container? You'd need to have an unused garage or something to store that many diapers even if you could afford and arrange it.

Also transportation is up to you. They'll get them to the dock and through customs but you have to pick it up from there. (you don't get to keep the container either) You're going to have to arrange for loading and domestic freight transport via large white panel truck or semi.

A lot of the manufacturers will actually sell them by case too. Asking for a quote or special sale will often get them to go ahead and make a sale. As I said above usually ends up pretty expensive though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

EnjoiDips97 said:
Has anyone tried ordering diapers straight from manufacturers like on Alibaba or something
Only 2 manufacturers I know that will allow you to order directly from them is Kimberly Clark(Depends) & Domtar(Attends). Think though that Depends are delivered by HDIS if memory serves me right.

EnjoiDips97 said:

Please be careful, before you can order from Chinese manufacturers you really need to understand what they can offer material wise, how you can make a proper specification, have an agent that also understands what you are after with factory access they will listen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back