Diaper Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowpenguin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm thinking about ordering a sample pack of diapers to try them out, but I don't know what size to get. When it comes to figuring out diaper size does it go by the size of your underwear? I'm a newbie at this. :sweatdrop:

You should measure your waist and look at the size on a site you're ordering from. There should be a size chart there. Just be sure to check the size chart every time you buy a brand, you haven't tried before – different brands have different sizes, while their markings (S/M/L) are the same.

Elenwen said:
You should measure your waist and look at the size on a site you're ordering from. There should be a size chart there. Just be sure to check the size chart every time you buy a brand, you haven't tried before – different brands have different sizes, while their markings (S/M/L) are the same.

Thank you for the help I will do that. :)

If you are comfortable with it post your waist size and if you consider yourself having thinner or chunkier legs as some peeps on here seem quite good at identifying diapees that have a better chance of fitting well.

As an example I wear 36” waist trousers and have chunkier calves and find medium sized ABU single tape diapees (SDKs, Cushies, Lavender and Kiddos) to fit great if the top of the tapes are close to the top of the taping panel while I find Molicare mediums with the low bottom tapes to be hard to get a comfortable fit around the legs.

I have bought some sample packs from bambino, and rearz. I am still new with ABDL diapers as I only get to wear them once a year. I have yet to find the right size for me. The first time I ordered diapers was from Bambino and I got the medium sized diaper and I found that they were to small I could no tape them right. The last time I ordered I got the large and they were big on me. So I am still trying to figure out what is my right size. I believe my waist is 36.

You should measure your hips and waist and go with the bigger one and compare that against size range of the diapers you are looking at, generally speaking if you are near the high end of a listed size range for a diaper you should go to the next size up; you can put a bigger diaper on tighter, but you cant make a smaller diaper looser.

Schoolgirl666 said:
I have bought some sample packs from bambino, and rearz. I am still new with ABDL diapers as I only get to wear them once a year. I have yet to find the right size for me. The first time I ordered diapers was from Bambino and I got the medium sized diaper and I found that they were to small I could no tape them right. The last time I ordered I got the large and they were big on me. So I am still trying to figure out what is my right size. I believe my waist is 36.

Fortunately different diapers fit differently, so if you are between sizes in one line you should be able to get a better fit with a model that sizes differently.

Mediums that run larger than average:
- Drycare Dry247
- Molicare Super Plus

Largest that run smaller than average:
- ABU PeekABU
- Cuddlz Rev2 (four tape)
- Rearz Little Monsters
- Qtty Rawr
- BareBum

I'd recommend trying the PeekABU and Little Monsters in size Large. Cuddlz is a good lower cost option. (be sure you get the newer FOUR tape version)

(PeekABU sells out of USA, Little Monsters sells out of Canada, and Cuddlz sells out of Europe, so that has a lot of region covered, depending on where you live)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back