Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys!

So I have been thinking about some stuff lately. I’ve been thinking about the courage it takes ro be ourselves. I was talking to my best friend, venting about how hard it is for us to just be confident enough to embrace ourselves.

I mean, it would be great to be confident enough to wear diapers wherever we want to go. I remember I used to go to school in diapers, or out with family. It was great. I wish it could be thay easy. Being Little too.

Wouldn’t it be great to be able to suck your paci or thumb in public? I mean, I’m just ranting about the confidence of being ourselves. Brave enough.

The world thinks we are weird, but maybe we should start giving the world a reason to love us...

I've had some fantasies about becoming open, for example, in front of my friends or family. But then I think, that the fact that we've been living with them a long time without me acting like a baby, could introduce some sort of discomfort in our relationships, at least for the first time. Also I've used to think of it as a private thing, which should be a part of only you, without touching in any means everyone around.

theoriginal said:
I've had some fantasies about becoming open, for example, in front of my friends or family. But then I think, that the fact that we've been living with them a long time without me acting like a baby, could introduce some sort of discomfort in our relationships, at least for the first time. Also I've used to think of it as a private thing, which should be a part of only you, without touching in any means everyone around.

Yeah, I'm open to my friend and family, and I feel comfortable most time. There are some issues, but the reactions I've received had been very positive. That being said, I don't know. I think it also depends on the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back