Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hey I was wondering what diaper I should get first? I prefer cloth-backed and it would help since I live at home (with the noise)

thank you

Abena

ABU Preschool Cloth Backed.

I'd suggest Tena Super Briefs. Tena I think has a few cloth backed brands, including the super briefs and they are actually pretty easy to come by, I know in Canada you can buy them at most pharmacies and they easily outperform any other store bought brand when it comes to comfort and absorbency. I don't know what your store bought assortment is like in the UK, but you may be able to find these at a local drug store or pharmacy. Cloth backed Tena diapers are also extremely quiet and discrete, so if you are living at home and you want to keep your diaper wearing a secret, Tena Super Briefs or any cloth-backed Tena product is a good way to go.

Of course, both of the diapers Evicerous and Argent have suggested are quite good too. I know Abena's are sometimes stocked at medical supply stores, they have a more traditional medical look and perform well. ABU Pre-Schools have a very AB/Little aesthetic going for them with their printed landing zone and from what I've heard they are a very quiet diaper, I know some AB's who wear 24/7 that use cloth-backed Pre-Schools when they are out and about. I have tried Abena's since they made the transition to cloth backed and I still found them to be a bit on the noisy side. Both brands are also on the thicker side, so they might be harder to conceal if you want to wear them around the house.

In any event, you certainly have your bases covered. I hope you buy the brand that's right for you. After a routine search, it seems all 3 brands are available and accessible to you based on your location. You might have to order Abena's or ABU Pre-Schools online though, hopefully that options open to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back