Baby Got Backlog thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Due to many encounters with Xbox Deals of the Week and PlayStation ash Sales, I am left with a backlog that is around 1,000 games.

How large is your gaming backlog? Apparently, this is not very uncommon amongst modern day gamers.

What's a gaming backlog? You don't mean... you've bought 1000 games and never played them?! :eek!:

tiny said:
What's a gaming backlog? You don't mean... you've bought 1000 games and never played them?! :eek!:

I played them. But I have not finished most of them. I am not buying more until I finish more of what I already own.

I have a couple dozen games either in digital form or physical copies that I have either barely played, didn't really get in to, or some I've never touched, mostly on PS4, but I have some Nintendo DS/3DS games I havent played to much of yet.

KaworuVsDrWily said:
I played them. But I have not finished most of them. I am not buying more until I finish more of what I already own.

Holy moly! I'm not a gamer, but I thought my music collection of 400 CDs was pretty big. :-o

Omg don’t get me started yeah I got a backlog but I cut through it as I play everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back