Not open for further replies.

SnickersTheFoxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So. I've been wanting to wear diapers to work. I work in a warehouse and wear coveralls most of the day. I'm a warehouse supervisor and I've worn pullups a couple times but get bring myself to wear briefs.

Partially because I can't get passed the feeling that I'm supposed to lead people and wearing diapers for me is a "little" thing.

And partially because I'm worried someone would find out. I have to take my coveralls off and cover a desk position for about an hour each day.

Bathroom access isn't a problem. There's a private bathroom and an area with a shower that's like a supply room that locks too.

Also, I've never brought a backpack to work either. People might find it weird.

My hr department knows I have intestinal issues and use the bathroom frequently but I don't think I'd be comfortable with everyone knowing I wear diapers.

So this is pretty much a rant by now. I apologize.

I think you should try it. Just keep in mind, however, that you mentioned diapers being part of your "little" space. Just conciously monitor how it affects you. If you feel like it's detrimental to your leadership, you can make a decision on whether or not you want to continue wearing.

I wouldn't worry about others seeing, there's ways to be discrete while wearing. It's totally possible!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Changing could be an issue. Like I said I never carry anything but my lunchbox. So a backpack with diapers and wipes could be fishy. And going all day without a change will probably make me waddle. But I'll give it a shot one of these days.

Evicerous said:
Changing could be an issue. Like I said I never carry anything but my lunchbox. So a backpack with diapers and wipes could be fishy. And going all day without a change will probably make me waddle. But I'll give it a shot one of these days.
I think that you worry too much. Do you really think people care about you bringing a bag to work? No one will bat an eye.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

start taking one to work, with your lunch in it. get them used to seeing you with a bag. You could even get a "tactical-style" bag, festoon it with morale patches, so it really doesn't look like a diaper bag. A few weeks later, diaper up and away you go.

I too recommend just start taking a backpack to work. You could even put a diaper and wipes in the backpack but not wear a diaper at first. If that feels too weird, add a toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, and gym clothes to the bag...

I've done this for years. If anyone comments on why my bag is so full (which has occurred once or twice over the years) I simply state that I've got everything for the gym with me. The added benefit is that I find myself working out more often because I'm prepared.

-Ieyasu

I was a crew leader for 15 years at one of my previous jobs, I carried a backpack full of diapers to work daily and changed my diapers as needed during my shift. As long as you don’t mess/poop your diaper at work, having a coworker find out your diapered is not much of a chance. Just diaper up, go about your job as you would if not diapered and no one will notice the difference.

I’ve recently fallen into a leadership role at my job.

Please post back with results if you decide to!

I ran a staff of over 60 people while wearing diapers. It's up to you to see if it adversely affects you emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back