I have finally entered Littlespace!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Well, I got home from work at around 6 PM or so, and after putting a diaper on and clutching my stuffed frog with a Pacifier in my mouth and the Lion King 2 on my Surface, I finally managed to enter littlespace! I've grown uncharacteristically giddy and hyperactive, I have begun speaking and generally behaving like a rambunctious kid, of about 7-8 years of age. I feel sooooooo happy and innocent, I haven't felt this good in literal YEARS!!!!

Congrats!

I've entered little space, I guess for me it's more like baby space, too many times to count. Regressing during ones downtime is an amazing thing. I know that my baby time relaxes me like nothing else, it lifts all weight from off my shoulders and gets me happy again.

From the sounds of things, has it been a while since you last went into little-mode? Here's hoping you have plenty of down time to little out in the near future.

I'm currently on vacation and I for one cannot wait until I'm back at my apartment for some happy and relaxing regression time myself :)

Poofybutt said:
Congrats!

I've entered little space, I guess for me it's more like baby space, too many times to count. Regressing during ones downtime is an amazing thing. I know that my baby time relaxes me like nothing else, it lifts all weight from off my shoulders and gets me happy again.

From the sounds of things, has it been a while since you last went into little-mode? Here's hoping you have plenty of down time to little out in the near future.

I'm currently on vacation and I for one cannot wait until I'm back at my apartment for some happy and relaxing regression time myself :)

I've never truly regressed until today, I've had hints of it before, but never like this :D

Crinklesaur said:
I've never truly regressed until today, I've had hints of it before, but never like this :D

That's all the better then, now you have a taste for it and some sort of routine :)

I hope you have plenty of fun regression times in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back