• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Barbie

barbiejoanne

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Apparently i am not to good at this forum stuff, since I got a email saying in needed to do more than just look around.....

So, here goes

I am single, incontinent of pee due to an accident. Yes I wear diapers 24/7. Just to get it out of the way, I wear boring McKeesion Briefs and occasionally goodnight pull-ups under tighter clothing.

I am looking for friends and maybe even more (someday) that will accept and love me the way I am. I have been in a few relationships over the last few years and they all end when the relationship gets physical. Having a gf that leaks "all" the time is a turn off for a lot of people no matter what they think up front.

So if you would like to be a friend, hit me up. I am not really into cyber stuff, or little's, although I am petite and cute i am told.

Hopefully this will get me back into the good graces and I can once again look around the forum.

Barbie

barbiejoanne said:
Apparently i am not to good at this forum stuff, since I got a email saying in needed to do more than just look around.....

So, here goes

I am single, incontinent of pee due to an accident. Yes I wear diapers 24/7. Just to get it out of the way, I wear boring McKeesion Briefs and occasionally goodnight pull-ups under tighter clothing.

I am looking for friends and maybe even more (someday) that will accept and love me the way I am. I have been in a few relationships over the last few years and they all end when the relationship gets physical. Having a gf that leaks "all" the time is a turn off for a lot of people no matter what they think up front.

So if you would like to be a friend, hit me up. I am not really into cyber stuff, or little's, although I am petite and cute i am told.

Hopefully this will get me back into the good graces and I can once again look around the forum.

Barbie

Hi and welcome to the site. Yeah, members have to make an introduction thread in order to remain a member. We've all done one. It's really a good thing because we get to know you a little, and you us. Often we'll briefly mention our likes and hobbies. I'm a professional musician who loves to play piano and organ. I actually have a performance major in organ from an east coast music conservatory. I played in a very good cover rock band for 15 years, the money helping to put my kids through college. I also like to write and I sometimes get out on my bike, out on the trails.

thank you for the warm welcome.

As for the leaks, i wasn't referring to the diaper leaking, i was referring to me leaking when my relationships would move towards the bedroom.....

I look forward to getting to know some of you

Barbie

barbiejoanne said:
thank you for the warm welcome.As for the leaks, i wasn't referring to the diaper leaking, i was referring to me leaking when my relationships would move towards the bedroom.....Barbie

I knew what you meant. Welcome to the site!

we'll help you adapt to a new way of friendship sort of. The underlying theme is of course diaper use, for medical or for fun or for romantic doesn't matter what road you followed to get here. "Here" being in a place where everybody has a similar common factor. You might ask "How many differences do the people who wear diapers experience or imagine?" and I may answer "All of them". Humor, compassion, advice, divergences of experience, tailored by any two or more people communicating. I'm sure if one of us went to people (s)he never met , maybe start a discussion at the local library or the city bus, even the doctor's office... that we would have a large problem just automatically. Especially if the majority of non-pediatric people ARE actually not in any way Diaper People. We get a chance here to shout what society doesn't even whisper.

that's cool...as I'm one of those who have had a relationship with an incontinent woman. Happy to welcome you here.

Hello, I m from Kenya. Nick is my name. I m business owner.

Hi Barbie!

Great to meet you, I'm in a similar situation to you as I'm in diapers 24/7. My bladder control has worsened due to a neurological illness I contracted when I was 17, so I've had to wear protection of some kind my whole adult life. The issue continues to worsen but unfortunately nothing can be done to fix it. And it's also left me unable to walk long distances so I use a wheelchair most of the time.

Adjusting to all of this as a teenager and in your early twenties hasn't been easy, so it's taken me a while to get comfortable the way I am, but I'm pretty relaxed about it now. However, it has made dating hard. I have made friends with a few incontinent people and part of me would love to date an incontinent woman - not out of any fetish, but simply because they know what it's like to be in that situation. Becoming a diaper lover has also helped my self-esteem, although it's not sexual, I just enjoy the different styles of prints. If I have to wear diapers, I might as well enjoy it. Most of the time I wear Tena, but I do have a number of Crinklz, Rearz and ABU diapers to wear for fun.

It would be great to know more about you, and find out what your passions and interests are. This community is very supportive so there's no need to be shy.
As for myself, I'm interested in a number of things, including art, travel, filmmaking, writing, photography and music. I'm also a big fan of Dinotopia, hence the name.

I've added you as a friend - message me if you'd like to chat.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Welcome Barbie. Glad to have you here. I have had OAB for most of my life, but has recently cause some incontinence so I am wearing whenever there isn't a bathroom in my immediate vicinity. You will find a lot of support here.

barbiejoanne said:
I am looking for friends and maybe even more (someday) that will accept and love me the way I am.

Come on, Barbie. Let's go party (ooh ooh ooh yeah)!

[video=youtube;ZyhrYis509A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A[/video]

Ha ha! Sorry -- I couldn't resist! :smile1:

barbiejoanne said:
I have been in a few relationships over the last few years and they all end when the relationship gets physical. Having a gf that leaks "all" the time is a turn off for a lot of people no matter what they think up front.

That's rough. I've only been in a couple of relationships, but even the slightest hint of diapers or being "little" is a turn off for a lot of people too. :-/

It's not my kink, but leaking "all" the time wouldn't be something I'd find a turn off at all. And I'm sure there must be plenty of people out there who would love you just as you are!

barbiejoanne said:

Undoubtedly! Welcome to the forum! I hope you have lots of fun here! :smile:

Just remember, Ken makes a terrible date as he lacks the essential equipment. I guess Barbie get to have everything!

Hello Barbie, welcome to the site! I don't need to wear my diapers but I enjoy it. No one else knows (except for this community of course) because I understand how hard it can be sometimes, as you described. You'll find a nice community here.

As you've not said one way or the other... I'm going to assume your hetero. Dam. :wallbash: That shoots my chances in the a$$.
Well... Friends?

Hi Barbie! Reading this broke my heart. It's really sad that people can't be open minded when it comes to this stuff. Just know that regardless of how your body works, I'd love to be your friend, and I'll never leave your side. :hug:

Hello Barbie. Gotta say the folks on adisc are really very nice. Speaking as a relatively new member, I've found that joining has been a bit of a soul saver for me. Anyway, I hope you find the solace/fun/advice you might be looking for here. Welcome.

Welcome barbie, I hope you enjoy it here !

Welcome to the site. I havn't been here long myself but so far the people are incredibly nice. I know you won't have any problems making friends :)

Back