what diapers to get next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's everyones diaper of choice lately? For me it's ben better drys and crinkles, they are the best as far as quality for that price range imo, but I do want to try other brands like tykabkes and rearz but they are a bit pricey, whats everyone elses thoughts?

i wear the depends maximum briefs, i like how stores usually have them and they work pretty well and fit great

I have yet to try Tykables. I have used Rearz Safaris before, definitely a very thick diaper, their comfort level tends to fluctuate, I find some of them are too stiff and bulky for their own good whereas others are just right. As a side note, I find the outer plastic of Rearz diapers to be very dense and thick, like a shower curtain, it's not a very soft plastic outer shell.

My usual go to diapers are ABU brands; SDK's, Little Pawz and Cushies. If you haven't tried any of those, I'd highly recommend them. ABU is one of the best AB/DL companies in the game, their diapers are very comfy, affordable, aesthetically pleasing and they work well.

Warmness said:
What's everyones diaper of choice lately? For me it's ben better drys and crinkles, they are the best as far as quality for that price range imo, but I do want to try other brands like tykabkes and rearz but they are a bit pricey, whats everyone elses thoughts?

Considering best value ("quality for price range") I would suggest you look at ABUniverse. They offer a wide selection and a consistent value. They have cushies/sdk/preschool/Kiddo/barebum for mid range, and simple/space/paws/peekabu for high end, and those are priced pretty consistently with what you get. They don't really offer a low-end diaper.

I still think the best ABDL diaper value going though is SaveExpress's MyDiaper line. They're all the same model, but there's a good variety of different shell art to suit your taste. Performance is midrange, and price is low, but cheap availability is limited to Europe. (they're out of Germany and have no good US outlet) I've still bought a few cases from them though, I like their Blue pattern. (dark blue with white cloud pattern)

Bambino Diapers is okay but not quite as good of a value, though they have a different sort of selection, their TotalDry Plus is a good value for a low-end diaper available in the USA.

Rearz only carries med/high/ultra class diapers, and their prices are a bit higher on the average. They've added some shipping options recently though which helps. They charge a premium on their printed variants, but you can get a significant discount on their all-white base models. (Inspire+ and Insipire-InControl) I really like their Inspire+ for being mid/high range all white with great features for a good price, they're a good value.

My current choice for best low/mid end, comfortable, low cost diaper though is Little Builders by Tykables. I wear those to work every day and they're just the right thickness to wear all day under work pants, while staying nice and comfortable, and are priced very reasonable - which is great considering I go through around 4 cases/year. (in the past I've worn Preschool Plastic and TotalDry Plus)

Whatever you get, some general advice:
- diapers are aways cheaper in quantity. once you figure out what you want, get them by the case if you can afford it and have a place to store them, they're easily 1/2 the price of lower quantity options. By the time you've placed your third order for one bag, you could have gotten a case of six bags for the same total cost.
- one or two diaper samples are never enough to really judge a diaper. buy a bag (of usually 10-12) if you want to try a diaper.
- when in doubt, order larger. not all diapers size the same. (ask around if in doubt, to see if a given brand "fits large" or "fits small" etc)

If I had to give you one quick recommendation, I'd say go for a mixed case from ABU. Or if you're feeling adventurous, TWO mixed cases, one of their lower end and one of their higher end.

I’m currently using Crinklz diapers. I was using NorthShore Supreme which were really good. I got a sample of the Crinklz and realized they were better. They’re the first ABDL diaper I’ve used and I’m really impressed. Needing diapers 24/7 I just want to find the best diaper for the money. Crinklz are hard to hide under my clothes as they swell a lot but I’d rather have that than leaks. I’m wearing a onesie which helps hide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back