How long have you wanted to wear, and how your paretns feel about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, just wondering for those of you who wear by choice, how long have you had the desire to wear? and How did your parents and or family react and say when they found out?

For me I have always had the desire to wear and wet them even before puberty, I just wanted to wear them for fun, I would even beg my parents to buy me diapers, but they would just say no and blow it off, I eventually gave up but I always had memories of wearing and wetting them when I was little and just wanted to be back in them, the urge never left. Right around time puburty started kicking in I started finding ways to get diapers from relatives and friends that had younger siblings with diapers etc, I think my parents knew but I never really got in trouble for any of that, couple years down the road, I eventually I got a job and was able to buy them on my own. I can't remember exactly telling my parents or them finding out cuz I think they already knew my "thing" with diapers so it was probably no surprise to them but I know they know cuz it gets talked about amomg my family and I get teased about it (in a fun and positive way) from time to time. They are all pretty chill about it (really the parents/family every DL could ask for) but yeah overall theres no bad vibes, what about everyone else?

I wet the bed when I was around 11 and I guess my love of diaper wearing started around that time. But it was very sporadic. It wasn't until about 20 years ago that diaper wearing became more common for me.

Neither my parents nor anyone else in real life knows at this time and I don't plan on telling anyone at the moment.

As long as I can remember. I was a bed wetter early in life mainly because I was scared to get out of bed in the middle of the night. You know the whole monsters under the bed and in the closet thing. I do recall having a box of Pampers in my closet left over from when I was a toddler and wished and longed for my mommy to put one on me at night. I can also remember being at daycare and would watch the other babies being changed and wished I could have a go on the changing mat. I can't remember a time when I didn't want to be taped into one.

Anyone else? Just trying to keep the thread thread going lol

As long as i can remember i always wanted to wear, even when i was at school i fantasize about wearing diapers which i did not have at that time. My mom does not know any of my DL side although i was caught once (long story) by leaving a used diaper in the bathroom. I do not plan on telling my mom .

When I was a kid I always wanted it. When I became a teen and the need for privacy arose I threw a lock on my door, so I click it behind me and do what I want behind closed doors. I plan on moving out soonish and then i’m NEVER WEARING BIG BOY UNDERWEAR :D (when home alone)

My parents don’t and won’t ever know. They have no need to.

I was like this as far back as I can remember 3-4. It was just a matter of opportunity and time. My mom found a new bag of "supersize baby pants" (plastic pants) once when I was about 12; that I was trying to transport and did not hide very well. She confronted me but I denied that they were mine. My parents were WWII generation stoic, strict etc. I think that my mom really knew what was going on in the back ground but did not know how to address it and was way too afraid to tell my father. He would have lost it.

I started thinking about it maybe about the age of 11 or 12. My parents found my fantasy writings in my room and chose to ignore them. When they caught me actually wearing diapers, they pretty much put their foot down. I went undergorund until I was then away at college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back