Swim diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried them, i wanted to try the swim diapers from northshore. I understand they are for number 2, but i just want a diaper to wear while swimming that wont swell up and explode. But also out of curiosity what happens if u pee in the swim diaper and your not in the water? Does it just leak out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swim diapers aren't intended to absorb or lock away urine. They're there only for fecal containment. They're relying on the chlorine in the pool to deal with the urine. And they expect you to get out of the pool immediately and go clean up if you load your diaper while in the pool. Nobody wants concentrate e-coli in the pool, that's how you get pink-eye.

Disposable swim diapers usually have some cloth-like material on the inner side to help catch some minor accidents, when you haven't yet entered the pool. Otherwise, they totally lack absorbent material, but have great leg guards.
Reusable can have a thin insert, that can be removed, if necessary and that will also capture small leaks.

BrandenDL4ever said:
But also out of curiosity what happens if u pee in the swim diaper and your not in the water? Does it just leak out?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back