please i wish so much people understood me nobody really accept me they just judge me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySarah1yr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have had more trauma in my life then anyone with a disability desvere i been bullied on every site to every excite the people on those sites wouldn't stop, so yeah and it's not like my life was super easy when i stop breathing at 8 months old my life was descide for me and through the year people just judge on the fact i had seizures or i learn slower or i wasn't the prefect weight or my speech wasn't right people picked me horrorable cause i have a disabilities i would hit and people would leave there foot on the road so i would fall get hurt they laughed in never ended. then march to 14 2017 on top of me having a severe disability i got very taken advange of hurt.

this happen to me last year on march 14 2017, Sarah Adams

March 14th 2017 , On Top of Having Severe Disabilities No Cure This Happen to Me :(
The Day it Took Place .
This My Story .
hi my name is Sarah and i was Raped and Sexually Assaulted and Sexually abuse by this guy named Albert who i use to date he took advantage me and forced me to have sex with him and i said no no no no and no like 20 time he forced himself on top of me i never been so scared in my life and he wouldn't stop he held me down and he told me to take off my clothes and i said wanna go home i'm scared and Frightened he wouldn't stop i told him no no i don't want this he wouldn't listen to me, i never in my whole life felt so alone so victimized in my life and now i feel more alone then ever cause no one understand what i been through. And he stuck stuff inside me and i told him to stop he wouldn't get off me, i tried with all my power to push him off and i couldn't i felt helpless, i still feel helpless and alone, why did this happen to me, what did do to desvere this, i just want all of you to hear my story and what i went through and are still going through the pain is forever and i don't want this to happen to anyone else i believe that no one should ever have to go through this pain that i'm going through it's not fair. no one should ever deveser to be treated that way or feel victimized or made to feel like there no good . everybody is worth something

Life isn't always fair, And Sometimes i wish it was little fairer to me, Cause i
didn't ask for have the stuff i got or have the stuff that happen to me, i Desvere so much more happiness just never got it.:frown:

Sincerely Sarah

That is so terrible and brave of you to share. You are right that you didn't deserve any of this. You're in a supportive community, welcome.

I’m so, so sorry things happened this way...

But as posted by teddytugger, you’re in a supportive community now. Welcome!

onesiewithbearnew2.jpg
I am a survivor of multi-spectrum abuse. Trust me, you never forget, but life does get easier the more you struggle to recover from it. You are welcome and supported here. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

No one deserves what you have been through. On top of having disabilities being a little makes us all a little more vulnerable because of our natural innocent nature. You may want to try a support group. Sometimes talking to people in person helps, I know it helps me. You have entered one of the most supportive and welcoming communities that I have ever met. We all struggle but we are there for each other. This is one of my favorite places to be, so may I say welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back