Rearz Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiDips97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heyyy so I have been wondering about the general consensus of Rearz Rebels are they good bad or what cant find an actual review of them anywere and ive been thinking about picking some up would just like to see what yall think

They are great. Not super thick but they have terrific capacity, comfy, look better in person than the photos (black looks really sharp IRL) and have a pretty generous fit.

They are one of my favorites. they don't have the capacity of something like a Safari, but they do have plenty for overnight 12 hour protection for me.

The Theme isn't Babyish, so I like to wear them when my head isn't into the AB portion of ABDL.Plain medical looking diapers are boring. Just because my head wants to be an adult sometimes, doesn't mean it wants plain boring dull white diapers. These are perfect for my more adult moods.

I'm wearing one right now :D

one of my favorites. I'm a huge metalhead so they are perfect lookwise. They also have great tapes.

They're a reskin of the Rearz Inspire+, which is a very good medium/high capacity diaper. The Inspire/Incontrol is just an Inspire+ with thicker padding and super-high capacity.

I don't care much for the shell art, and IMHO it's not worth the additional cost, so I just get the Inspire+.

Features are great: front and rear elastic, good leak guards, wide padding but with a good guard space from the edges, decent swell, smooth plastic shell, good tape panel and tapes.

they are fine however i did not like the skulls being on the exterior and rubbing off and getting tacky

On Dec 17 2017 I did a review of the M4 vs. the Rearz Rebel (which I still think should be called Rearz pirates due to the skull & crossbones logo). Pros / cons vs. individual wearer desires / requirements.

Rearz Rebels are great - they're my favourite kind of diaper. As a young person with incontinence they really helped my self-esteem as I can wear a diaper that doesn't make me feel like a baby or an old person. And for me, they're just the right level of absorbency - nice and thick but still wearable during the daytime. I never have to worry about leaks either. So I strongly recommend them.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back