• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I got a lurker warning message, and while I do tend to lurk, I want to at least introduce myself.
I am an old person. I am in my 50s. I have been an ABDL for over 40 years. I live in the Midwest but I grew up on in upstate New York.
I like to be padded most of the time and I enjoy wearing baby style clothes.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Weezey said:
So, I got a lurker warning message, and while I do tend to lurk, I want to at least introduce myself.
I am an old person. I am in my 50s. I have been an ABDL for over 40 years. I live in the Midwest but I grew up on in upstate New York.
I like to be padded most of the time and I enjoy wearing baby style clothes.

Welcome Weezey to unlurker status from another 50ish member. What kind of things do you do in your spare time? Besides the baby clothes.

I love to cook, I am an amateur radio hobbyist, and I love to build things.

Weezey said:
I love to cook, I am an amateur radio hobbyist, and I love to build things.

What's your best dish? I make mean steaks and beef stew.

There are two ways I cook. I meticulously follow a recipe to recreate a good dish. Two of my favorites are Sea Scallops à la Nage from James Peterson, and Cilantro Salmon with Roasted Onion and Garlic by Paul Prudhomme.

The other way I cook is just applying techniques on the fly. I make a good steak using my cast iron skillet. I love to grill my bratwurst and braise them in beer. I also do a fire roasted corn on the cob with a maple chipotle sauce.

I love cookbooks that emphasize techniques vs. a long list of recipes. Knowing how to cook is a lot more fun than following recipes.

Hi and also, welcome. I usually do most of my cooking out on my grill. I'm pretty good with it. In doors, I have little interest so I just throw something into the microwave. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back