Still going strong and proud to be a Little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
onesiewithbearnew2.jpg
Hey everyone! Sorry for disappearing for a while. I just wanted to say that I'm still out there. I'm proud to be a Little, and I'm proud that I'm gay, I am a member of a wonderful church that is very welcoming and inclusive to me. I have yet to reveal to them my Little side yet - i doubt I will. But, I'm very happy right now. I'll pop on the ADISC Discord channel and say "hello" soon. Take care everyone, and thanks for all the support, and all the great posts on these forums.

Best,
Scott

good for you scott! welcome back.

That's great and welcome back!

AngelKitten said:
View attachment 31067
Hey everyone! Sorry for disappearing for a while. I just wanted to say that I'm still out there. I'm proud to be a Little, and I'm proud that I'm gay, I am a member of a wonderful church that is very welcoming and inclusive to me. I have yet to reveal to them my Little side yet - i doubt I will. But, I'm very happy right now. I'll pop on the ADISC Discord channel and say "hello" soon. Take care everyone, and thanks for all the support, and all the great posts on these forums.

Best,
Scott

Good Evening!

Great to hear from you!
Last week I moved back to Derry, NH, from living in Salem, NH the last 52 years.
This morning I went to church at the Open & Affirming Congregational Church 1 1/2 miles from my new 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom house trailer.
I no longer drive, due to my eyesight (double vision).
I am in the process of re-constituting my "Adult Toddler Space" here in my bedroom.
I will private message you with my new address, so we can still correspond via snail-mail, and I have a couple of Aspie friends near enough to you, so that they can bring you up here to Derry to my place to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back