Cloth diapers with a little/ab print

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone know where to find these kind of diapers? I am currently switching from disposables and am not too familiar with the cloth diaper market. Any advice would be great.

http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com - The owner is monika. She is amazing. If you ever have any questions or suggestions she is wonderful at getting back to you. I would highly suggesta booster or doubler though. It will increase the capcity.

Some of those look AMAZING.

SorcererElf you need to approach one of these companies and ask if they can do D&D themed diapee for you.

If you can find fabric for Monika she is more than willing to use it to make you a diaper. Just figured I would put it out there for you. I can't say enough about dependco

Argent said:
Some of those look AMAZING.

SorcererElf you need to approach one of these companies and ask if they can do D&D themed diapee for you.

That would be cool. And also ask if they can make it so that it absorbs 4d12 oz of pee.

SorcerorElf said:
That would be cool. And also ask if they can make it so that it absorbs 4d12 oz of pee.

oooo critical hit! roll to save vs LEAK

bambinod said:
oooo critical hit! roll to save vs LEAK

Diaper has a leak class of 14 and I rolled a 12, so now taking 1d4 leak damage.

Seriously, they don't already have D&D themed diapers? I would think that it really popular.

Google ecoable adult cloth diapers .
look for youth regular extended sizes they have great prints they are my new goto cloth diaper7199N0pyHcL._SX522_.jpg

SorcerorElf said:

If she made one of those I would have to try her diapers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back