• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Northern Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomDalenshire

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How is everyone, I am 33. Happily married man,
married for 6 years. I have 5 children. I have always liked diapers.
What solidified my interest in the AB/DL spectrum was the fact that I
was raped at 7 years old. I am a volunteer firefighter and I manage
an automotive service station.

Last edited by a moderator:
DomDalenshire said:
How is everyone, I am 33. Happily married man,
married for 6 years. I have 5 children. I have always liked diapers.
What solidified my interest in the AB/DL spectrum was the fact that I
was raped at 7 years old. I am a volunteer firefighter and I manage
an automotive service station.

Hi and welcome to the site. Cool on being a firefighter, because you help others in extreme need. I'm sorry as to what happened to you when you were 7.

Welcome! Wow that's horrible. I do feel like trauma and/or childhood issues brought me here as well. What's the weather like up north right now? It's been unseasonably cold in Chicago for the past week, about 50 degrees!

teddytugger said:
Welcome! Wow that's horrible. I do feel like trauma and/or childhood issues brought me here as well. What's the weather like up north right now? It's been unseasonably cold in Chicago for the past week, about 50 degrees!

Truth duly the weather has been back and forth, we went from -40 weather to +30, I think that like +86F. It has been crazy. We were dealing with extremely dry to extremely wet. Hopefully it mellows out.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Cool on being a firefighter, because you help others in extreme need. I'm sorry as to what happened to you when you were 7.

I have forgiven myself for what has happened, however I blame my family for not protecting my after the fact. I have gotten them to admit that they didn’t seek legal help. So I have no connection to them at all. Life is good for me these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back