Primary School / Nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Lately I have really wished there was a primary school / nursery for little's, then I came up with the super crazy but fun idea of if there was enough little entrepreneurs we could have a shared office google style if we all work remotely and maybe even have uniforms, unfortunately I don't think there are enough little's who are entrepreneurs, especially in the UK!

So then I thought, if only there was an online nursery / primary school for little's, I actually study my degree remotely so I thought of pretending that was a school or nursery, if only there were enough open university students who were little's to have a nursery or school with!

What would your ideal nursery / school be?

It's a really awesome idea! :educate: The biggest problem would be finding someone to take charge of it. It would be pretty awesome if like every school day morning you could put up like a fun calendar with the weather (although I guess that is different from place to place) or instructions to update your home calendar. A few fun songs, a few worksheets and maybe a fun easy craft project. Then people can scan or take pictures of what they did and share them. But it would be much easier to find people that want to participate as a student than someone to volunteer as the teacher. :dunno:

There's a pre-school for adults in Hampshire -- New Grange Manor Pre-Prep...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back